IGNORED

2x Retro Gen Extension Cables *GONE*

ClassicGMR

ALL DONE!

So read ALL OF THIS. :)

Up for grabs is 2 - TWO - DEUX brand new Retro-Bit Retro Gen Extension Cables. I got these God knows when (not even sure if I bought them or they were given to me hence the give away) and never even opened the boxes. Now I no longer own any consoles with the 9-pin connectors so I have no use for them.

A few things about this give away:

1 - No cost to the winner. I'll send them free of charge.

2 - I am putting these in a padded envelope so the box condition isn't guaranteed but it's the cheapest way to ship 'em. Shouldn't be an issue but keep in mind it's the cables I'm giving away. :)

3 - Post something in this thread within the next 3 days. Make it funny. A joke, funny image, humorous story... something like that. Off-color is ok with me just don't offend Al. If he bans you I had nothing to do with it!! ??

4 - My wife will read the posts and decide which one is the funniest. :) I have no input on what she'll pick. She has no idea and I won't tell her about it or even show her the thread until Friday morning so no sneak peeks.

5 - Thursday night at midnight EST (9 pm PST) is the hard cutoff. Friday afternoon I'll notify the winner in this thread and after work I'll drop off the package at the Post Office. US or Canada only please.

Why am I doing it this way? To give everyone a shot at the free items. Not just the person that gets a notification in 6 minutes and *poof* it's gone. A lot of us can't sit at our computer or look at our phone 24 hours a day... myself included. :) And we all like to laugh.

Image attached is the cable in question (not my picture). Remember - you get 2 of them.

s-l400.jpg

Edited by ClassicGMR
Done
  • Like 4

Here's two of my favorites:

A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline.

2 guys walk into a bar... the third one ducks.

• Haha 3

An old man and an old woman were waiting in a long line in heaven, waiting to get through the pearly gates.  Peter is at the gate to determine who can come in.  A man comes up and Peter looks at him and Shouts "Sr you can't enter!  You gambled your life, and money was your god! You went so far as to change your last name to Dollar and to top it you married a girl named Penny!"  Peter sends him away.  Peter lets a few go through and then he stops a lady and Yells "You cannot enter!  You spent all of your life eating sweets and a glutton, you ate so many sweets, people nicknamed you Candy !" Peter sends her off.  Peter lets more people go through the gates. The old man, standing a few people behind Candy, turns to his wife and say "We don't have time for this, come on Fanny lets go!"  His wife looks at him and says "Ok Richard."

OK, I'll give it a go.

There were two old men sitting on a park bench, enjoying the weather and each other's company. One of the old men looked over and saw a dog, bent over, licking himself, well, down there, as dogs are known to do. The man looks over at his friend, nudges him, points back over to the dog and says, "I sure wish I could do that." His friend looks back at him skeptically and says, "Maaannnn, that dog'll bite you!"

• Haha 1

An old man and an old women were sitting on a porch swing, when all of a sudden the old woman slaps the old man.  The old man yells "Owe! What was that fer!"  The old woman replies "That is for 50 years of bad sex."  A few minutes pass and the old man turn an hauls of and slaps the old women. The old woman yells "Owe! what was that for!" The old man replies "That is for knowing the difference."

• Haha 3

A man approaches a house and knocks on the door. The woman of the house answers the door, "Yes? Can I help you?". The man looks at her and says, "Hello miss I have a telegram for you." Excited the lady replies, "Oh! Is it a singing telegram? I've always wanted one of those." "No miss, I'm sorry it's just a telegram," the man replies. The lady replies, "Oh, please? I've never had a singing telegram. What if I pay you $20? Would you then sing it for me?" The man thinks for a moment then responds, "Are you sure? I don't think I should." "Yes, yes, yes! Please sing it for me." the lady enthusiastically responds. The man says, "Ok, if you're sure." He takes a deep breath then belts out, "Da, da da da, da, da! Your sister Rose is dead!"

• Haha 1

(This is an old one (for me), and it was racist so I changed it up and amended it. )

A programmer, writer, and rocket scientist meet for lunch every day on the rooftop of their office building.

One day, the programmer takes his sandwich out the lunch bag his wife prepared and finds a turkey sandwich.  He says to his friends, 'I am so tired of turkey sandwiches.  If I have another turkey sandwich tomorrow I'm going to jump off this roof !'.

The writer pulls his sandwich out of his lunch bag, and finds a hamn sandwich.  He says 'I am so sick of ham sandwiches that if I get another tomorrow, I'm jumping !'.

The rocket scientist grabs his sandwhich and finds a tuna sandwich.  He says 'I'm sick of tuna sandwiches, I'm going to look like a fish!  If I get another tuna sandwich I'm jumping!'.

The next day they meet for lunch again.

The programmer pulls out his sandwich.  It is salami and cheese sandwich.  He says to his friends, 'Thank god my wife listened.  She said she will no longer make turkey sandwiches.'

The writer grabs his sandwich.  It is a cheese sandwich.  He exclaims 'I'm so glad this isn't a ham sandwich !' and proceeds to devour his sandwich.

The rocket scientist opens his sandwhich and yells 'Dammit !  Another tuna sandwich !.  He stands up and jumps off the building to his death.

The programmer turns to the writer and says 'WTF !  He makes and packs his own lunch every day !.'.

The writer and programmer look at each other, shrug, and go back to eating their lunch.

The writer turns to the programmer and says 'You know that is the fifth rocket scientist friend we've lost this year!'

They shake their heads, look at the time, and go back to work.

(good thing I don't have any rocket scientist friends....  well, anymore... they all jumped off the roof ? )

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, Kleptes said:

An old man and an old women were sitting on a porch swing, when all of a sudden the old woman slaps the old man.  The old man yells "Owe! What was that fer!"  The old woman replies "That is for 50 years of bad sex."  A few minutes pass and the old man turn an hauls of and slaps the old women. The old woman yells "Owe! what was that for!" The old man replies "That is for knowing the difference."

And we have a "hard laughing fit" winner. :) Check your PM's @Kleptes