IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 16 - Game 9 - Sewer Sam

7 minutes ago, lupovax said:

SEWER SAM - SKILL LEVEL 3 - 6,470

IMG_5147.thumb.jpg.50c30612dda6c0a6255634c2615ce4e6.jpg

Nice one, but you only need to post your highest score, not a different score for each level. So right now it looks like the 9,235 score is your most..... ?

• Like 1

Overall Rankings (POINTS)

After Venture

121 - Rickster8

121 - Mark Griff

118 - CParsley

69 - Lupovax

64 - jimblargh

52 - Crade

51 - IntyFanMatt

41 - Popsicle

39 - Wolfy62

37 - Fakecortex

37 - Gar0u

22 - Player One

14 - Mr_Me

4 - Jblenkle

Games Won

3 - Mark Griff - Tutankham / Mouse Trap / Venture

2 - Rickster8 - Night Stalker / TRON: Maze-A-Tron

1 - IntyFanMatt - Shark! Shark!

1 - Popsicle - Buzz Bombers

1 - CParsley - Super Cobra

17 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

M-crew!!!!!  Where you been man??!!  We thought you were going to participate last season, and then we didn’t see you. Great to see you back!!

Thanks my friend, yeah i thought  I was last season .. but Mr Trudeau did his dictatorship thing.. ;) enough of that.. Glad to be back, may have not have the time as i once did.. but going to try to participate coming forward.. Cheers !! and missing you guys.. and HSC

• Like 3

5 hours ago, m-crew said:

Thanks my friend, yeah i thought  I was last season .. but Mr Trudeau did his dictatorship thing.. ;) enough of that.. Glad to be back, may have not have the time as i once did.. but going to try to participate coming forward.. Cheers !! and missing you guys.. and HSC

Welcome back m-crew. Please 'try' to stick around. We desperately need the participation...... ?

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, m-crew said:

I see, we’ll it’s great to gave you back if you can stick around!  Hope you’ve been doing well.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, m-crew said:

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!!! Cheers !!! now let play some games ... ok give me the trick to this sewer same... holy what scores you guys are putting up... great 

In the water tunnels you can eventually get to a submarine. If you sink that it gives you like 3,000 points. It's kind of in random places. There are apparently 3 of them per game, but sometimes hard to find. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

In the water tunnels you can eventually get to a submarine. If you sink that it gives you like 3,000 points. It's kind of in random places. There are apparently 3 of them per game, but sometimes hard to find. 

Well , ill give it a shot... those alligators

are crazy ... lmao

• Like 2

On 3/31/2022 at 2:00 PM, m-crew said:

Keep politics off AtariAge if you don't want to get kicked from more threads.  I will not warn you again.

..Al

5 minutes ago, Albert said:

Keep politics off AtariAge if you don't want to get kicked from more threads.  I will not warn you again.

..Al

no worries wasnt trying to , this was a joke.. but a private message would of been great.  Cheers !!!! 

3 minutes ago, Albert said:

Or, you could have just left out that political statement, joke or not (and I suspect you believe what you said).

..Al

yes i could of , now i know and so it will be done... so let it be written so let it be done.. i get it...