IGNORED

Season 12 ~ Week 21 ~ Paddle Week 1

Vocelli

6 hours ago, kermit73 said:

I stumbled upon a bug on game #5, which caused one of the trapped balls to escape by "floating" off to the playfield to the right, then dropping along the left and right edges of the screen when I put the next ball into

Nice find.   Never seen that before.   That is the second bug you found this season.   You should be a QA game tester.

Edited by AtariSphinx
Updated wording
  • Like 1

I failed to improve my score, but not for lack of trying. My last decent score on the VCS: 764

(@JeffVav we love you but the way Atari Flashback Collection/Vault hides the last score is mystifying and frustrating)

3CE68C9B-830E-4702-95D7-70D3D3803A00.thumb.jpeg.b7810fa6c72b9623e82adae42d94f5a5.jpeg

I did admittedly spend more time playing Breakout Recharged this week than 2600 Super Breakout. That is one addictive game. I also played the 5200 and arcade versions of Super Breakout at some length. It was a breakout week for gaming!

• Like 2

On 4/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, AtariSphinx said:

Nice find.   Never seen that before.   That is the second bug you found this season.   You should be a QA game tester.

I actually was a QA tester for Microsoft for about 20 years.  Then they decided they didn't need QA engineers anymore and started having developers test their own code.  We can see how well that's working...

Now, I'm a high school math teacher.

Edited by kermit73
Changed wording.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2