IGNORED

7800 Label Variations???

Tempest

Ok, I've been meaning to report this for a while but it kept slipping my mind. I'm sure you all know this, but I've noticed that there is a variation on Ballblazer. It comes in both a normal silver end label and in a red 2600 style end label (still says 7800 though). Anyone know why?

Are there any other 7800 label variations to watch out for?

Tempest

Tempest,

There are always those on the lookout for the ultra rare very first release carts done in 84. They have a silvery reflective background to them as I understand it...and the 7800 logo and such is in purple. Same pics but I think they were offset at 35 degree angels and such. Also I think Pole Position 2 may come in 2 different labels. One was the usual as the pack in...and I think it may have had another variation when you bought it by itself. Not sure though.

Also I think it may be possible that some of the others released in the silver background could be found in the red as well. Also I think it possible that some of the black & white...or Black and Grey pic carts could be found with color labels. I never could understand how Atari dictated which would get the color and which got the grey and black...

CB_Sig.gif

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: -^Cro§Bow^- ]