IGNORED

WANTED: Arcadia 2001 Games

JadedVGC

Hello! I am looking for the following Arcadia 2001 games (Loose, w/Manual, or CIB): 

• Soccer (Arcadia 2001)
  • Space Mission (Arcadia 2001)
  • Red Clash (Arcadia 2001)
  • Grand Slam Tennis (Arcadia 2001)

Willing to negotiate a fair price on these games!

Edited by JadedVGC

I certainly know I will! I just secured a CIB Spiders (Emerson) this past week for an incredible price though which I know is a holy grail (got it for $110, eBay has the Emerson variant loose for like $700 holy shit!). I have every other Emerson Arcadia 2001 game besides those 4. Idek whether to count Red Clash since I have heard that less than 30 copies are known to exist. It has really been Soccer and Space Mission that have been very hard to find for me plus GST. I will keep hunting though! 

3 hours ago, JadedVGC said:

I certainly know I will! I just secured a CIB Spiders (Emerson) this past week for an incredible price though which I know is a holy grail (got it for $110, eBay has the Emerson variant loose for like $700 holy shit!). I have every other Emerson Arcadia 2001 game besides those 4. Idek whether to count Red Clash since I have heard that less than 30 copies are known to exist. It has really been Soccer and Space Mission that have been very hard to find for me plus GST. I will keep hunting though! 

I know you probably want the Emerson version, but if you were interested I have a sealed Hanimex copy of Space Mission for sale.  Looks very similar to the Emerson version.  It was my place holder until I found an Emerson copy.  

Red clash is not nearly as rare as it wants was thought to be. There are several loose copies on eBay now. It is still very rare but I believe Grand slam tennis is the rarest game for the US system now. If you're interested send me a PM I do have a loose copy of soccer that I could sell.

That guy selling the Spiders on eBay for $775 is an idiot. He's known to basically be a troll. He's had it on there for at least five or six years and he won't budge on the price even though probably four or five copies of sold for a third to a quarter of that price in the meantime. To me he's just showboating.