IGNORED

Sold!

jetset

Just a suggestion for the Atari games, @Albert usually gives a store credit for traded in 2600 games.  I don't know if he is still doing it but I count 18 Atari carts there (don't count the Imagic and Activision games).  Seeing as those are all very common games I don't think anyone would miss them if the carts were recycled in that fashion.  Then you would have a store credit for a future homebrew.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Just a suggestion for the Atari games, @Albert usually gives a store credit for traded in 2600 games.  I don't know if he is still doing it but I count 18 Atari carts there (don't count the Imagic and Activision games).  Seeing as those are all very common games I don't think anyone would miss them if the carts were recycled in that fashion.  Then you would have a store credit for a future homebrew.

Thanks! Yes that is a great idea...it's pretty much a given I'll be buying from AA in the future anyway.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, stringfellow said:

you mention that the saturn powers up and the inside is toast. Any more info would be helpful

So the power comes on…the light flashes when plugged in. I took it to a little classic video game store down my way. The store owner joked that it had been stored “underwater”. The board is all corroded and beyond repair. The case is in nice shape, I just figured rather than junk it someone might be interested in the shell if they have a working unit with a cracked one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Hi, I'm wondering how much for the Coleco roller controller and if the spare Coleco controllers you mentioned were standard ones

$40 + shipping for the roller controller. And ya the controllers are the stock controllers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...