IGNORED

Looking for a PS5 to replace my old Xbox one S

Frozone212

1 hour ago, Frozone212 said:

Gamestop and Gamers etc in lodi screw you over. Does anyone here on AA have any advice on where to buy one? I'm looking for the 1TB model.

The S is outdated, looking to replace.

Is the ps4 pro worth it?

I owned a PS4 Pro (I bought it on launch) and really enjoyed using it. As for PS5s - Walmart (when they do have them in stock) doesn’t shove any of those ‘expensive’ package deals down your throat, like Gamestop does. 

I suggest checking Walmart’s website and your local store for a console.

I don't know if the supply is better now than last year, but I'll tell you how I got mine

Went to this site,  kept it open in a browser tab while I was working.    When it detects one of the retailers has new stock, it will sound an alarm.   I jumped on it.

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/

I think it took me 3 tries before I got one.   The first two alerts were out of stock by the time I got to it.    But it only took me a few days to get one using this site.

• Like 1

PS4 Pro isn't worth it at this point. Prices have remained high on the secondhand market and it doesn't cost much more to get a PS5 (that will play everything the PS4 does). It just makes more sense to spring for that at this moment in time. I'd suggest following some kind of alert service like mentioned above.