IGNORED

List of homebrew/ports?

Dantaipan

I tout there was a homebrew port from the atari 400 for it but am not sure,for what i understand is that the atari 400 pc and atari 5200 are basically the same system with only difference that the memory locations and adress registers are on different places,no if you bring those in line with each other you could easily port those games from one system to another,so in theory it should be possible to create a interface chip to bring those adress registers in line with each other to run atari 400 games on a atari 5200 trough an adaptor and vice versa,but i think atari didn’t want to bother with that fearing to causing misleading & copyright infrightments to the game industry as they only had the rights for donkeykong on computers and not for game consoles,but i think that coleco would,ve sew atari for tricking the game industry by making their atari 400 games straight compatible on their atari 5200, this since coleco did own the rights for donkeykong on game consoles.