IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Season 15 - Round 1 - Bank Panic

253,350 pts.  The RNG can be brutal sometimes.  There were a few games today where I was only between 150k-190k as the final door just had bad guy after bad guy showing up instead of townsfolk making deposits.  Lost more lives today via running out of time than actually being shot!

Friendly tip:  I accidentally discovered today while playing that if you receive the level's final deposit while there is a bomb, the level finishes and you do not need to shoot the bomb.

Bank Panic 253,350 pts.jpg

• Like 4

Just had 249k right now and failed to top my 253k.  I was going to easily surpass it because my reaction time bonus was more than high enough, but the final door kept having bad guys showing up instead of deposits and I once again ran out of time.  Haha!  That's just cruel.

• Like 1

Once I learned the rules, I had a much harder time, lol. Managed to do slightly better. This would be a lot of fun as a light gun game. I'm find that I'm shot when I really feel like I got mine in first. I also get a kick out of how we're dealing with "fair" and "unfair", yet the bad guys can hide behind innocent people. OK.

1309367008_BankPanic(1984_2011)2022-04-1022_35_20.thumb.png.a7ba19859a0edb5dcc4ce404627cf548.png

• Like 2

On 4/10/2022 at 8:16 PM, Ikrananka said:

Sorry for all the repeating posts.  I had time for one last game and somehow managed to get my best score to date.  Quite chuffed.  Challenging and fun game if it doesn't screw you over with the RNG.

With repeating posts there is a good chance your scores are going up and that's a good thing. Nice effort and good to see you back here posting, even if it's repetitive! :P

• Thanks 1

Round 1 of Season 15 has ended with Dugger leading the way with some mighty fine shooting. Nicely Done! An interesting game with a lot going on. Once you get the controls down, it gets better. After that practice and memorization. Thanks to everyone that partook in rounding up dem varmints!

• Like 2