IGNORED

Stupus Intellivision Homebrew Scene Timeline Release List Including Variants!

stupus

9 hours ago, Zendocon said:

(...)  Space Patrol was released in 2007.

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I think Space Patrol was released in 2008... unless i am mistaken?

the original emails I saved tell that the preorder was launched in December 2007 and the game was shipped in March 2008.

EDIT: @stupus I didn't see you already pointed that out

Edited by intellivotion

12 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

the original emails I saved tell that the preorder was launched in December 2007 and the game was shipped in March 2008.

EDIT: @stupus I didn't see you already pointed that out

Lmao... you guys are killin me with your history...

I can barely remember what i ate yesterday for dinner and your talking about release dates of stuff from 15 years ago!

Kudos for being able to find that info.

Now help me figure out how many of each set of overlays were produced, and how to set the clock on my VCR! Damn thing wont play my 8-tracks.

200w.gif

• Haha 6

On 4/6/2022 at 12:36 PM, stupus said:

Thanks Simon that is great help!!! :)

Any chance you have the dates for me. Pacman and me. Night stalker? That would finish it I and intelligentvision then I think...guess I need to find the lot flash debut date too.

I really would love to list every variant regardless how small. Only thing I am not adding to the list is rom only releases...unless someone else would like to help with that info then I'm fine to include it.

If you have dates for every difference that would be great!

I was going to ask about the special editions too. 

I also started adding number of copies to the list. So if you know numbers or roughly that would be great too!!

Thanks! :)

Even your book I want to list if you have a date for it too!

OK ... ready?

GO!

• Christmas Carol 2.29 (08/11/2012) - Contains critical bug that crashes upon start of Boss Level.
    • CGE 2012 Standard CIB
    • CGE 2012 Special Edition CIB (clear shell and autographed)
  • Christmas Carol 2.34 (10/08/2012) - Fixed critical bug, but includes a timing bug that crashes only on PAL systems. Added "build screen." Fixed other bugs: "Perfect Bonus" points "tick" sound effect did not work; "Game-Over" jingle broke sound effects at the end of "Practice Mode"; added sound effects to cut-scenes #5 and #7; and other minor ones.
    • Sent cart-only to replace CGE 2012 Standard
    • Sent cart-only to replace CGE 2012 Special Edition (clear shell)
    • Sold generally CIB
  • Christmas Carol 2.35 (10/23/2012) - Same as 2.34 but with Easter Eggs disabled.
    • ROM Only edition
  • Christmas Carol 2.36 (11/24/2012) - Fixed PAL timing bug. Fixed also an easter egg that never triggered.
    • Sent cart-only to replace standard edition
    • Sold generally CIB
  • Christmas Carol 2.37 (11/24/2012) - Same as 2.36 but with Easter Eggs disabled
    • ROM Only edition - General release
  • Christmas Carol 2.38 (12/11/2012) - Same as 2.37 but with Easter Eggs enabled
    • ROM Only edition - Limited "Master Challenge" release
  • Christmas Carol 2.39 (12/23/2012) - Fixed a bug that was there all along, whereas the "Master Rank" marquee does not show up upon finishing the game on the highest difficulty rank. With Easter Eggs disabled.
    • ROM Only Edition - General release
  • Christmas Carol 2.40 (12/23/2012) - Same as 2.39 but with Easter Eggs enabled.
    • ROM Only edition - Limited "Master Challenge" release

All the dates after the first one are estimates based on the e-mail trails with Joe Z. on building replacement carts for the defective games, or the timestamp in my SVN code repository.

Of course, there are a handful of specially customized ROM builds created for the winners of the "Carol vs. The World!" competition, but those should not be in the wild.

As for the "Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost Of Christmas Presents" book, it was officially released 02/25/2020.  The web page went up a week before, but that's the date I activated the online store.

-dZ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Dz! That great detailed info! Much appreciated!! And still its my favorite inty homebrew :) The mechanics and maze layouts are brilliant! Thanks for making it nearly 10 years ago and for the great contests you held of Christmases past!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stupus said:

Thanks Dz! That great detailed info! Much appreciated!! And still its my favorite inty homebrew :) The mechanics and maze layouts are brilliant! Thanks for making it nearly 10 years ago and for the great contests you held of Christmases past!

You are very welcome.  I only wish I wasn't so lazy, or else I would have done more in 10 years. :(

-dZ.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

You are very welcome.  I only wish I wasn't so lazy, or else I would have done more in 10 years. :(

-dZ.

Maybe carol 2 someday? We can hope :)

2 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I didn’t see the Revolution Overlay Set: Series 1 in the list. 

released Nov 9th,2020

Thanks, i think I have only added 1 intellivisionrevolution title so far.

This has been quite time consuming to do this list, but its fun too.

Still have that and most of Elektronite and collectorvision to do. But i think most of the rest is done.

Definitely I will ask for help when I "think" I'm done to have help double checking it. ;)

In the meantime if anybody can help pull dates for games not listed it would be great help :)

• Like 1

The list is coming along! Dang this is alot of work!!! lol

Everything 2014 and older should be done now.

What's left....Nearly all the intellivisionrevolution releases, most of the collectorvision releases, about half the Elektronite releases, the intv extra catalogs and a couple items from smaller publishers.

Any items that have "??" for their dates or quantities of copies I would love any help with filling in.

As of now if you see "??" listed anywhere this means I have not been able to find this info anywhere.

Also if you see any errors please point them out!

Hope everyone enjoys and can make use of the list :) my plan is to keep it updated as new items continue to come out.

If you hear of any new items please post/link in this thread! Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Awesome reference list stupus! I have some update info for the Lonely Carts Club items after doing a little research of my own (updated info is underlined and italicized):

#45: Piggy Bank (2015 PRGE Debut) - Blah Blah Woof Woof 10/17/2015 (128 copies)

(Box Only) - Lonely Carts Club 10/15/2015 (~25 Copies)

I'm sorry I cannot nail down the exact number of the double sided boxes I created for the publisher and the few trades I did with these. They were never released for wide sale and the initial print run of 50 I did had some issues with a bad batch of card stock. I made a second print run of 20 on newer stock that all came out good but there were a few from the first 50 that were ok to use as well. All of the good stock prints were constructed and given/traded away and the number is under 30 for certain.

LE2: Blix (CGE Debut Live Sale Only - Cart only Release with Small Notice Sheet) - Good Deal Games 9/14/2014 (30 Copies)

(Box Only) - Lonely Carts Club 01/20/2016 (30 Copies)

I made exactly 30 of the double sided Blix boxes as that was all that was known to be in existence at the time. I do know that not all 30 went to people who actually had the cart as some just wanted the box in case they ever got a copy but I didn't see the need to make more than that.

Lock 'N' Chase Collapsing Lupin Edition (Cart Only Release) - Homebrew Inc. ??/??/2016 (25? Copies)

(Box Only) - Lonely Carts Club 02/17/2017 (17 Copies)

There are exactly 17 of these in existence. 2 for the "nameless" person that originally requested them from me, 1 for myself, 5 for the publisher of the game, 6 more for people who contacted me and requested a copy, 2 that I sold on eBay and 1 extra box I still have as a backup in case something happens to mine.

Deadly Dogs (Box Only) - Lonely Carts Club 11/14/2017 (10 Copies)

There are only 10 of these in existence. I made one to house a damaged label Dig Dug cart I had (where the Easter egg Deadly Dogs game is hidden), 8 more for people who requested a copy and 1 that I sold on eBay. I am hoping to make this much more available to the community in the near future but IF and when that happens it will not be the double sided print version like the 10 mentioned here. I also created overlays specific to this version of the game by modifying the Tron Deadly Discs originals with Burgertime graphics. 25 sets of those have been printed.

Super Pro Baseball (pcb only release) - Intelligentvision 10/14/2016 (?? Copies)

Mystic Castle (pcb only release) - Intelligentvision 10/14/2016 (?? Copies)

Fight for the Cup 2017 Super Pro Hockey (pcb only release) - Intelligentvision 4/12/2017 (?? Copies)

I only made a few prototypes of these boxes before they were widely released by the Steve Jones Box Company. These should all be listed under Steve's banner and not mine since he is the one who got these designs out to the community as I never offered these to the public under Lonely Carts Club. I do not know the final counts for these but SJBC deserves all the credit here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I added both versions of Norseman as its now available to purchase.

If you hear of any new games released and don't see them here please be sure to post in this thread so I can add them.

I still need to finalize all the games from 2016 to the present, but slowly getting everything added. Everything 2015 and older should be 100% now to my knowledge.

As always any help with info & missing or incorrect items is greatly appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got all the 2016 and earlier games added!

I also added the NOS flashback sleeves bsrsteve recently offered here.

I never got the emails for the original offerings of limited editiin BC's Quest for Tires or Smurfs...if somebody did and could look up those dates it would be much appreciated!

• 4 months later...

I believe I have finished 2000-16 and 2020-22.

Just 2017,18,19 left to finish now!

Just might get this thing done yet!! Lol

It's not easy to keep up with this year either!

If anyone sees anything missing or errors from the finalized years please let me know here!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gunoz said:

This has been shown on the RGC 2022 thread, so I'm not giving anything away here. And yes, I haz it.

A Better Mousetrap - IntellivisionRevolution 10/8/2022 (?? Copies) RetroGameCon 2022 debut

Thanks so much! I will add it!

Looks like this will be another I'm missing unless Rev sells more outside the show!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just added all the PRGE games! Did i get them all? If i understand correct Intellivision Collector demoed games there but no sales?

This makes like 25 games for 2022 so far!! Holy crap! And the years not over! Will this be the most games ever released in 1 year since the systems birth????

6 minutes ago, stupus said:

I just added all the PRGE games! Did i get them all? If i understand correct Intellivision Collector demoed games there but no sales?

This makes like 25 games for 2022 so far!! Holy crap! And the years not over! Will this be the most games ever released in 1 year since the systems birth????

That is correct. I did not sell anything. Just demoed my two games that are getting released in November. 

im just waiting for the game boxes to arrive, then sales will start. 

Luc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

That is correct. I did not sell anything. Just demoed my two games that are getting released in November. 

im just waiting for the game boxes to arrive, then sales will start. 

Luc

Thanks for the early heads up!👍

I was going to start Christmas shopping for my family tomorrow, now I can cut back accordingly to fit the next games into my budget. 😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, stupus said:

Added where?  To a site to buy from?

• Haha 1