IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

Hi Tanuki!

I look forward to hopefully being part of the next controller batch!

I you had mentioned my 2 copies of norseman had shipped but i have had the same problem as others.

On your website it just shows my order number but no tracking number....could I get it from you as I still have not seen them.

Thanks!!

Mark

20 minutes ago, donjn said:

Has anyone used the INTV Adapter to usb? http://www.2600-daptor.com/Vision-daptor.htm

Is it plug and play in Windows and does it work out of the box with emulators? I assume it should.

If you are looking for a 2 controller version, check out: http://intellivision.us/interface.php

Yes, they are plug and play to Windows and Linux (Raspberry PI). Emulators need to be configured which is explained in the link above.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Hello everyone.

These last few days have been difficult for me. It's been a year of multiple troubles looming. But no matter, here I am again, so I'll answer questions and emails.

I noticed that some packages had a big delay in delivery, I have already inquired with the post office and they assure me that the customs is responsible. A new declaration system would be involved.

In any case, many of you have received your packages, so it's just a matter of patience. I will discuss it with all those who are worried ;)

Is that delay also impacting Norseman shipments? 

It was posted that those were going out to those who had ordered alone (not ordered controllers).

Or were they being held for those who might get controllers on the second batch (which is where I stand).

Thanks in advance.  Looking forward to playing new game with new controllers.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:38 PM, Intymike said:

With so many controllers are getting to their buyers I’m getting a bit worried that my shipment is lost.

Should be fine,Mike!

I'm #2 on the list and mine havent arrived yet.

With Cote Gamers excellent track record I believe we will be alright. 😊👍

23 hours ago, YannAros said:

The five firsts "Disk On Right" controllers are ready for packing! 

IMG_2261.JPG

Those are definitely not for me, the disk is OK but the buttons are not at the right place at all!

As was said before, if someone gets one of these and wanted a disc on the left side please inbox me and we can switch. I have two of the left side disc ones and would like to atleast switch one of them for the right sided disc. I'm right handed, but I use my right thumb for the disc. I'm an oddball I know. 😔

15 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

A box arrived today and I thought it was my controllers but it was just the tea my wife and daughter ordered.  Dang It!  Dang it all to heck!!!

pardon my language. 

planet of the apes art GIF by Tech Noir

Dang It!  Dang it all to heck!!!    Instantly took me to this place in my mind!

Edited by 1980gamer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, Rickster8 said:

As was said before, if someone gets one of these and wanted a disc on the left side please inbox me and we can switch. I have two of the left side disc ones and would like to atleast switch one of them for the right sided disc. I'm right handed, but I use my right thumb for the disc. I'm an oddball I know. 😔

Those look goofy on the wrong side..lol

On 11/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, stupus said:

Hi Tanuki!

I look forward to hopefully being part of the next controller batch!

I you had mentioned my 2 copies of norseman had shipped but i have had the same problem as others.

On your website it just shows my order number but no tracking number....could I get it from you as I still have not seen them.

Thanks!!

Mark

we are late with tracking numbers but we mailed some new ones this morning. maybe yours too? Did you receive a notification?

On 11/4/2022 at 4:17 PM, mdoerty said:

Is that delay also impacting Norseman shipments? 

It was posted that those were going out to those who had ordered alone (not ordered controllers).

Or were they being held for those who might get controllers on the second batch (which is where I stand).

Thanks in advance.  Looking forward to playing new game with new controllers.

nope ! We have to make a few more copies of the cartridge but near all the norseman are shipped (the newcomers have to wait a bit longer ^^)

On 11/5/2022 at 8:38 PM, Intymike said:

With so many controllers are getting to their buyers I’m getting a bit worried that my shipment is lost.

Don't worry, you know that even if a problem occurs we'll send new copies ;)

On 11/6/2022 at 7:31 PM, Djiem said:

Hi! Is it still possible to join the list? I'd like to order 2 of those controllers!

Yes, it's still possible, I add you ;)

On 11/6/2022 at 10:05 PM, wolfy62 said:

Should be fine,Mike!

I'm #2 on the list and mine havent arrived yet.

With Cote Gamers excellent track record I believe we will be alright. 😊👍

thank you ^^.

14 hours ago, Ignorama said:

to be honest, its very hard to keep track with the information I need and the information I dont care. Is it may an idea to make this a discussion thread and start a news only thread so people who havent ordered dont miss the reminder when they need to pay?

I don't know if we have the right to open several topics on the same theme...

11 hours ago, bdkrall said:

I'm just catching up - Are reservations available for 2 controllers?

Thanks

yes, they are, you are on the list.

All the controllers of the first batch are shipped. We still have a few tracking numbers to mail but be sure if you paid for the controller, then it's on the road to your home ;)

We'll open the paiment for the second batch 45 new copies today in the afternoon.

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 3

On 11/4/2022 at 9:42 AM, tanuki said:

Ha ok, sorry. the tracking number is : LE134285874FR

It seems that you are one of the people whose package is still in transit. It was shipped on 10/15, but it may take a month to arrive...

I assume it's stuck in French customs.  That looks like a USPS number which is why it becomes "active" once it's in the air.