IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Folks!

Is there a Chris Clifford waiting for something?

Today I did receive a nice box with two controllers, one Norseman deluxe and one Norseman budget version at my place, in Torino, Italy.

That was my order too, that got lost last year and kindly re-shipped by @tanuki last week.

The point is that inside the box I did receive today there is the invoice to Chris for just one Norseman deluxe.

@tanuki, let me know what do you want me to do with this nice unexpected box!🤠

Feel free to send them my way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Everyone.

I was absent for a while from this forum but for a good cause!

We are going to change a little bit the way we do things and not wait to receive a confirmation from the post office for the tracking numbers. This will allow you to track packages as you did in 2021, before we switched to the validation system.

On the communication side, we will try to be a little more present here. At the moment I come by once a week. People who contact us by mail receive an answer in 48 hours, 90% of the time in less than 24 hours, but on Atari Age you have to wait for me to come by.

Finally, we will systematically add a small bonus in the packages of all people who had to wait more than 30 days to receive a previous package (provided that the problem comes from transport of course, if you refuse the package it will be your fault ^^). A way to tell our supporters that we understand that the wait is long and that we "sympathize with the ordeal" ^^

To answer the people suggesting to change the mode of transport, you can already do it since always, just choose "colissimo" when you place an order, but the prices are dissuasive.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2022 at 11:42 AM, tanuki said:

perhaps we'll do this but not before 2023 ^^.

Ready to start Colecovision version now? :) still hoping us Coleco guys will get one someday ..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

I think at this point it is safe to say I will not be getting my controllers since it has been five months. Probably have to start a refund. I also paid for two games so maybe just a full refund for everything. 

If waiting five months is too long, don't ever get involved in a Kickstarter project!

I have three games there that I purchased.  Two took 18 months(!) to ship, and the third is still on the way after more than a year.

This kind of hand-made project takes a lot of time, and there are a lot of delays due to COVID, supply change, etc.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ls650 said:

If waiting five months is too long, don't ever get involved in a Kickstarter project!

I have three games there that I purchased.  Two took 18 months(!) to ship, and the third is still on the way after more than a year.

This kind of hand-made project takes a lot of time, and there are a lot of delays due to COVID, supply change, etc.

Quite different when you are about the only one that has not received them..

27 minutes ago, ls650 said:

What does "about the only one" mean, exactly?  How many haven't received it yet?

There were a few people a couple of months or less ago that did not have them yet and we were from the first batch. I have not read this thread back many pages in a long time but it seems most people from the first batch did finally get them. So it is possible I may be the only one from the first batch that has not. 

1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

There were a few people a couple of months or less ago that did not have them yet and we were from the first batch. I have not read this thread back many pages in a long time but it seems most people from the first batch did finally get them. So it is possible I may be the only one from the first batch that has not. 

No. There is another. 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

The French Post did a poor job with them.  I was on the first group.  My order was lost for months.  Only now did the tracking update, the package was found and returned to COTE.  These guys cannot control the Post Office but they will make good on their orders.  But I get it, the waiting sucks.

Yah unfortunately the post office has lost mine twice and this is the third try now. That's not Cote's fault. No biggie. They'll show up at some point

On 2/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, cmart604 said:

No. There is another. 😂

Make it a couple! Mine were in the second wave and got lost last year.  Cote did respond to my emails a month or so back (saying I must have been one of 10 or so orders that just disappeared) , but I'm wondering if they are attempting to fulfill another wave of orders before sending out replacement orders?

On 2/25/2023 at 9:09 PM, AtariBrian said:

I think at this point it is safe to say I will not be getting my controllers since it has been five months. Probably have to start a refund. I also paid for two games so maybe just a full refund for everything. 

We made new copies for people who have had their package lost 1 or 2 times. If you still don't have it, we will send it back to you again. We never give up even if it costs us a lot in the end ^^. I can offer you to send back the package and refund you at the same time. If you receive it, you pay us...or not, it's up to you.

On 2/26/2023 at 10:02 AM, Morpheus said:

I did receive one unexpected extra box containing one Norseman deluxe, one Norseman budget and two sets of controllers…

If Côté Gamers wants, I could ship this stuff to those who didn’t get their order delivered… Just asking for shipping costs…

Perhaps you could send it to ataribrian ? And we'll thank you for that ;)

On 2/27/2023 at 4:43 AM, 1980gamer said:

I was in the first batch and still I wait...   I placed a second order and I wait for that too.
I am confident I will either get my Amico, Controllers or ? Hmm, I forget the game(s) I order from the Bee Hive guy?  So, long, can't think of his name...

I encourage anyone who still doesn't have their game to contact me, we always work something out and we always reship!

It seems for the moment, to remain 3 people who did not receive their package. Those who ordered recently or off the list must necessarily wait ;)

• Like 1