IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

On 3/24/2023 at 12:10 AM, 1980gamer said:

It has been a while and still no tracing update;   Le numéro que vous avez saisi n’est pas valide. Nous vous invitons à vérifier votre saisie, en particulier le nombre de caractères.

The number you entered is not valid. We invite you to check your entry, in particular the number of characters.

The number of characters is valid, but they are not finding the number provided.  If you could check the tracking, that would be wonderful.

Hello eugene,

sorry the good number is LE14304446FR

• 1 month later...

The count is done!

We will announce a new game within 24 hours, people who want to buy this game and LPDC will benefit from a unique package with reduced shipping costs if they agree to wait for the release of the game.bénéficieront d'une colis unique avec frais de port réduit si elles accèptent d'attendre la sortie du jeu

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tanuki said:

The count is done!

We will announce a new game within 24 hours, people who want to buy this game and LPDC will benefit from a unique package with reduced shipping costs if they agree to wait for the release of the game.bénéficieront d'une colis unique avec frais de port réduit si elles accèptent d'attendre la sortie du jeu

Cool. Looking forward to hearing about the new game. Maybe some right handed controllers with it? 🤔😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

Cool. Looking forward to hearing about the new game. Maybe some right handed controllers with it? 🤔😎

I did get a left and a right controller!

Still waiting on another left and right controller as well as the intellivision 1 controller adapter add-on.

18 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Will it be Norseman 2 (Berserker Boog-a-loo)?

That's it

17 hours ago, Feinsveur said:

I'm interested in 2 controllers whenever they're available.

The new batch is available

16 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Yes !

14 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

I did get a left and a right controller!

Still waiting on another left and right controller as well as the intellivision 1 controller adapter add-on.

Everything is shipped, We just have to update the trackings.

• Like 1

you seem to not have read the mail yet, so I ask here: Can you may provide me the tracking ID? It seems strangely long from France to Germany.

And no bad feelings, but I think you need to restructure your way of communication. An automatic shipping notification with the tracking ID would safe a lot of questions and uncertainty in the future. it seems a bit messed up and confusing. I am happy when I get my controllers, but I dont think I will order again anything until you handle that a bit better. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your comment, it helps us to improve.

Normally you receive an order confirmation and later an e-mail with the tracking number. The problem remains that we are dependent on the tracking given by the post office since our system depends on theirs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...