IGNORED

Building myself a Pentium

20 hours ago, leech said:

Oh my... so went with an NLX build!  Warning, there is a proprietary cdrom cable that I ended up buying another motherboard for....  that and the heatsink on my P3 is too tall to fit the top on...

To add to my own shenanigans in this thread.  I had to track down a BIOS update to support larger than 32gb hard drives!  Seeing as how I somehow have several 40gb ones.  I need to find a CF card adapter and a 3.5" hdd case to print / buy to put that in...

On 5/16/2022 at 10:25 PM, Keatah said:

How did you do the RAM upgrade? Ebay has this tight little board, but it ships (not to usa) from russian federation. And the Simmconn is ugly ass with all that overhang.

I bought mine before Russia invaded... makes sense you can't get them now.  Shame.

Ohh I'm so jealous. I'll have to possibly call in some favors or something. Or hope that someone here makes something similar.

Simmconn is alright, but I would need to do something about that ugly out-sticking socket!

Edited by Keatah