IGNORED

Amiga CD32 TF330 Setup Help

NAMSS Gamer

Now I just recently got a TerribleFire 330 device with 64MB of RAM so I can convert my Amiga CD32 to a computer to play CD32, CDTV and ordinary Amiga computer games on what I choose a CF card as well as playing 3D games like Fears really fast and smooth. I had the manual from AmigaStore but the link to a quick setup guide for the TF330 was dead and the book only showed where to plug in the device. So is there anyone here that has spare instructions on for example how to setup the CF card for the TF330 and how to install games and demos and what hardware parts would you recommend to connect the CF card to the TF330? I don’t have everything yet required to get started on playing Amiga games without the need for the CD drive.

Can't really help. I got my TF330 direct from one of the 3(?) builders and he put an image on the card for me full up with games etc. I did find with mine though it was a bit unstable with CF so I got one of those IDE to SD adapters instead and got hold of an SD games only image off EAB with a couple of hundred on and I just use that. I don't have a KB and Mouse hooked up at the moment so the full workbench CF setup wouldn't work for me atm anyway