IGNORED

Aztec Challenge For ColecoVision Now Available

TPR

On 5/19/2022 at 5:15 AM, BrianBeuken said:

Jan is making these carts and boxing them by hand and there is a lot of interest, so please don't be too hard on him if he cant respond/send copies by return post. He's really pleased with the response. Its been one of his life ambitions to produce a game like this and he's overjoyed at the positive comments.

(quite pleased myself :D)

My third attempt at reaching via email failed.  So hopefully TPR's facebook message will do the trick (once the 'one man' operation has a chance to check...).

Jan is a good guy and a man of his word. Hes hard at work putting these games together. As long as you make it known you want one you'll eventually get one and he will get back to you once he has the time. I know it's hard to be patient when something new and exciting comes out believe me I know 

16 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

Jan is a good guy and a man of his word. Hes hard at work putting these games together. As long as you make it known you want one you'll eventually get one and he will get back to you once he has the time. I know it's hard to be patient when something new and exciting comes out believe me I know 

yep got news from him today payment sent game will ship tomorow so happy ?

22 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

Never thought anything else... just worried that I might miss out if the 'gods that be' make us miss each other...

Edited by JEFF31

On 5/30/2022 at 6:32 AM, Neogeoman said:

Glad you're getting yours its worth it 

I agree.  I've been thoroughly enjoying this game so far, although I've only managed to get to the fourth level so far.  I had a play of the C64 version yesterday and I must say that I think I prefer the ColecoVision version ?

I'm also very impressed with the production quality of the box, manual, insert and cartridge.  All top notch and of a professional quality.

Jan and the rest of the team behind the game should be rightly proud of what they've achieved.

Anyway, must dash - got to run the gauntlet of spears just one more time before I walk the dog....

Has anyone that emailed him received a response without help from others?

Maybe he never looks at his email and it will take a while but it would be nice to know if he actually got the email and will eventually send an invoice.   No answer just has you thinking maybe he didn't get it.  I know we had a holiday so that may have made the delay bigger but it has been a week.

2 hours ago, ColecoDan said:

Has anyone that emailed him received a response without help from others?

Maybe he never looks at his email and it will take a while but it would be nice to know if he actually got the email and will eventually send an invoice.   No answer just has you thinking maybe he didn't get it.  I know we had a holiday so that may have made the delay bigger but it has been a week.

i contacted Jan on facebook took a while to have a reply than took another 2 week before he contact me for payment... but than we talk a bit about the game and he told me he had 70 carts ready so it should be faster now..  he is super nice guy.. first release i dont think he was ready for that kind of demand... 

Has anyone played the game?
is it me or there are some glitches (lines in the character when he dies), got a blue patch on the right all of sudden,....

also the collision detection seems to be soso, but that may be being bad at the game, lol
I haven't received mine yet, but I'll try it out once I get it

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, atari5200dude82 said:

I received mine last week . #71. I got a quick response from him back in late may. Fast shipping delivery. Haven’t tried the game yet. Looks cool.

How long did the delivery take?  Mine shipped 2 weeks ago and I haven't received it and the tracking info doesn't show anything.

On 6/20/2022 at 10:52 PM, Sargon said:

How long did the delivery take?  Mine shipped 2 weeks ago and I haven't received it and the tracking info doesn't show anything.

I received mine quite awhile after ordering it (it seemed like a month).  When it arrived there was a new label added by the post office showing my correct address.  Not sure what it was before, but it was undeliverable when sent.  You may be in for the same thing (a longer wait - was #23).

Edited by OriginalJohn