IGNORED

OOZY THE GOO - Gaiden

vhzc

Idk why I put off playing this one for so long but I seriously regret it.  I was expecting something like knight guy but was pleasantly surprised with what I found. You've managed to squeeze a bunch of exploration aspects with many mini challenges into each screen. The enemies and bosses require some actual planning and thought to defeat. And there's plenty of reason to play it multiple times as there are paths I totally ignored in my playthrough (or so I think, I know I seen obstacles that I somehow bypassed). 

It works great on the concerto from what I've seen. I only made it to the end of floor 2 as I have to do some other things now but I'll definitely be coming back.  While not completely necessary I do feel that some background music would really put a cherry on top. But color me impressed I'm coming back to finish this one. If I find any bugs or anything I'll report back.  Fantastic work!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Silver Back said:

Idk why I put off playing this one for so long but I seriously regret it.  I was expecting something like knight guy but was pleasantly surprised with what I found. You've managed to squeeze a bunch of exploration aspects with many mini challenges into each screen. The enemies and bosses require some actual planning and thought to defeat. And there's plenty of reason to play it multiple times as there are paths I totally ignored in my playthrough (or so I think, I know I seen obstacles that I somehow bypassed). 

It works great on the concerto from what I've seen. I only made it to the end of floor 2 as I have to do some other things now but I'll definitely be coming back.  While not completely necessary I do feel that some background music would really put a cherry on top. But color me impressed I'm coming back to finish this one. If I find any bugs or anything I'll report back.  Fantastic work!

Thanks for your kind words and for testing. In the current stage of development all testing is greatly appreciated, even more when is done on actual hardware.

I also had think about put some tunes to accompany the player during his journey, I am not too good at music, but I suppose I could try to do something in that area.

• Like 1

I just gave this a try and really enjoyed playing it. I really like your clean art style. You pick very nice color palettes and know how to make the graphics really look good on the 7800. The game play is really fun so far as well. When I have more time to play it I'll give better feedback on that.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ZeroPage Homebrew presents...

20231214-AtariAgeDay-OozyTheGoo.thumb.jpg.1d90a1ee400b375cdf9ae54fe5e91de3.jpg

Sun Dec 17, 2023 @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT
WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/

On Sunday December 17, 2023 ZeroPage Homebrew will be interviewing the developers of every single new physical release coming to the AtariAge store! Join us LIVE on Twitch while we unbox all the new Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar and Lynx games and talk with the incredibly talented Atari community members about their games! Get your questions ready for the devs and following along in the Twitch chat as we pop in each of the 22 new releases into our Atari consoles!

NEW GAME RELEASES

Atari 2600: Berry Fun!, Bot&Tom, Caramujo, ElectroBall, Game of the Bear 2 Much To BearImmunity!, Penult, Quantum Tunnel, Robot Zed

Atari 5200: Scorch

Atari 7800: A.R.T.I., Death Merchant, E.X.O., Harpy's Curse, Millie and Molly, Oozy the Goo - Gaiden, Plumb Luck DX

Atari Jaguar: Defender of the Crown, Novagen Volume 1, Rocket Ranger
Atari Lynx: Growing Ties Deluxe, Odynexus

• Like 3