IGNORED

New Games from Blah Blah Woof Woof

BBWW

I tested my copy of the game on my Intellivision II console and same as before, just after that 3rd set of Asteroids, the ship suddenly appears behind me and the continuing loop of those ships and the refuel tunnel repeats. 

So for that that haven't encountered it, have you played in as far as I did in my video I posted? If you lose your game before that point, you can press Enter to continue to see if it happens. But again, this happens on two different consoles of mine now with or without using the Continue. Just getting past that 3rd set of Asteroids will cause it to come up on mine.

So... I don't think this is a console specific type issue. But it could be an issue with some carts being affected and not others.

9 hours ago, Intymike said:

How is the controller? 

I think it works quite well. However, my thumb got a bit sore while playing Ms. Pac-Man, so I think I'll try switching out the disc for the included thumbstick. Thanks to all for including the thumbstick and d-pad. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I tested my copy of the game on my Intellivision II console and same as before, just after that 3rd set of Asteroids, the ship suddenly appears behind me and the continuing loop of those ships and the refuel tunnel repeats. 

So for that that haven't encountered it, have you played in as far as I did in my video I posted? If you lose your game before that point, you can press Enter to continue to see if it happens. But again, this happens on two different consoles of mine now with or without using the Continue. Just getting past that 3rd set of Asteroids will cause it to come up on mine.

So... I don't think this is a console specific type issue. But it could be an issue with some carts being affected and not others.

I played past that point, but will play more this weekend (as time permits) to ensure that I do not have this issue.  

41 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I think it works quite well. However, my thumb got a bit sore while playing Ms. Pac-Man, so I think I'll try switching out the disc for the included thumbstick. Thanks to all for including the thumbstick and d-pad. 🙂

Don't forget that the disc gives you the standard 16-way directions, but the dpad will only give you 8-directions.

Most games are OK with that, but some games do use all 16 directions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

Don't forget that the disc gives you the standard 16-way directions, but the dpad will only give you 8-directions.

Most games are OK with that, but some games do use all 16 directions.

I have two controllers, so I’ll keep one with the disc and most likely add the thumb stick to the other. I’m pretty sure I’ll prefer it over the d-pad, but won’t know until I try them out.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...