IGNORED

New Games from Blah Blah Woof Woof

BBWW

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

There must be a conspiracy Gunoz!🤨🤨

The community is too silent about these homebrews…🤔🤔🤔

I picked up Fox's Quest and Parsec at PRGE last year.  Going to be doing reviews on them soon on my YT channel, so silent no longer. ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MGG said:

I picked up Fox's Quest and Parsec at PRGE last year.  Going to be doing reviews on them soon on my YT channel, so silent no longer. ;)

That’s great!👍

Thanks!!🙏

Those who could not attend PRGE would be happy to have a chance to get those two games one day…

Do you think it will happen?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That’s great!👍

Thanks!!🙏

Those who could not attend PRGE would be happy to have a chance to get those two games one day…

Do you think it will happen?

I wish I could tell you.  I know they were kind of a "we only have XXX available and then that's it" kinda deal.  No idea how many he might still have or where/when they may be available.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, MGG said:

Fox's Quest. :)

I hope you're able to get a copy, great game!  I'll be doing Parsec probably in 3-4 weeks.

This is cool! Thanks for doing this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are currently releasing Fox's Quest through Intellivision Collector. We may do the same for a few other games as well. Look for a separate posting with the info. The ROM collection will follow the release of the other games this year.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, BBWW said:

We are currently releasing Fox's Quest through Intellivision Collector. We may do the same for a few other games as well. Look for a separate posting with the info. The ROM collection will follow the release of the other games this year.

I plan to order as soon as it becomes available. 

This partnership is true. Initially 30 copies will be sold on IntellivisionCollector.com starting Friday March 31st. Additional copies will be placed up for sale as they are assembled. 

These units will be shipped from the USA, and we will not be able to combine them with any other order placed on the website. 

I will list them shortly; however, sales will only start on Friday the 31st.

Luc

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It is done, rebooted and ready. I'm just really busy having fun traveling. LOL You will see it soon.

Also Load Runner is up for PRGE. I like this port. It is faithful to the original and lets you save your own screens to the cart.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, chargrdan said:

Awesome, great news!  Only question I have is will Lode be available after the show or is this a PRGE exclusive?

I know there was mention of a “show exclusive” game at one time. But it was also supposed to be a surprise.So hopefully these games will have wider distribution. 

• Like 1