IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Prototypes Kasumi Ninja and I-War(UPDATE 5/21 IWAR ROM NOW WORKING)

swlovinist

I wanted to post these and get input.   I recently purchased these prototypes and would like to get some help finding all the differences between these and the final releases.   I could not play the I-war file on my Game Drive, but Kasumi Ninja plays fine.   Also attached is video of I-War running on actual hardware.  Please let me know if you are able to play I-war a different way or if the file appears to be dumped correctly.   I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking! 

085.JPG

086.JPG

KN940524.ROM 

IWAR9510_2MB.ROM

• Like 2

What did you use to dump them (hardware, software and firmware version)? Could you try pushing down the right-hand side of IWAR's lower ROM chip, it doesn't seem seated fully? And for posterity/organisational purposes, having face-down photos of each board (and the back too) and knowing what date you dumped them would be good.

Edited by Hiccup

1 hour ago, Hiccup said:

What did you use to dump them (hardware, software and firmware version)? Could you try pushing down the right-hand side of IWAR's lower ROM chip, it doesn't seem seated fully? And for posterity/organisational purposes, having face-down photos of each board (and the back too) and knowing what date you dumped them would be good.

This forum keeps track of the dates so no need for that.    I personally did not dump this rom but was given to me from the previous owner when I bought the physical game.   I tested the I-War Rom and it booted fine so it is seated fine but will double check.  I will take more photos tonight.   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...