IGNORED

WTB: PSP memory card

guitarmas

Hey peeps. I want to start a collection for a system and I'm decided on a PSP 3000. When I heard about Dracula X chronicles and Gradius, I knew I had to have one. CIB is ideal but not essential. Condition has gotta be okay.

If you have one you'd like to part with, shoot me a pm!

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate to say.

Thanks!

I've got a PSP coming soon. I need to get a memory card for it now. I can get one on ebay but I'd rather try here first.

Please PM me if you have one you don't mind selling.

Thanks!

Edited by guitarmas
Changed content for a different item.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:10 PM, guitarmas said:

Hey peeps. I want to start a collection for a system and I'm decided on a PSP 3000. When I heard about Dracula X chronicles and Gradius, I knew I had to have one. CIB is ideal but not essential. Condition has gotta be okay.

If you have one you'd like to part with, shoot me a pm!

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate to say.

Thanks!

I've got a PSP coming soon. I need to get a memory card for it now. I can get one on ebay but I'd rather try here first.

Please PM me if you have one you don't mind selling.

Thanks!

If you are going to mod the PSP at all, what you will really want is an adapter to use microSD to get larger storage capacity over sony's sticks.

There are adapters for one microSD and two microSD.  They are a bit fragile (especially the two microSD ones).... but they work well.

• Like 1

I use the FunTurbo micro SD to memory stick of Amazon.   It's cheap , highly rated, and has been working on my stock PSP 300 for a few years now.  Only thing is there us a slight delay (1 to 2 seconds) when staring the XMB interface but that is probably due to using a large (128 GB) SD card that the stock firmware was not designed to.