IGNORED

Rare Dreamcast Games - Giga Wing 2, Project Justice & Cannon Spike

Adriano Arcade

Here we go. 
Another Youtuber video advertisement.

Anyway.  They aren't rare games.

Hell every EB and Gamestop had those as a $19.99 games towards the tail end of the DC life.  Nobody wanted them.

All the supposed Dreamcast fanboys were too busy playing their PS2's to bother.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Here we go. 

Hell every EB and Gamestop had those as a $19.99 games towards the tail end of the DC life.  Nobody wanted them.

That’s how I got my copies too. As much as I was sad to see the Dreamcast go the fire sales were spectacular.

Or they weren’t born yet. [emoji1]

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, schnuth said:

That’s how I got my copies too. As much as I was sad to see the Dreamcast go the fire sales were spectacular.

Or they weren’t born yet. emoji1.png

True indeed!  
Sears was a great source of fire sales games.  Copies of Shenmue and other games for 99 cents.  I bought several extras just out of principle!

• Like 1

I don't remember any places in my town having DC games for 99 cents. But I did buy quite a few at Circuit City in the early 2000s when they were only about $10 or so. Funcoland was also a nice resource for second hand used DC games for cheap. That is how I got my Mars Matrix for $10 back in the day. Of the three listed games, I only own Project Justice. I wouldn't mind having the other 2 as well but their pricing is likely to keep me in check for a while.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 3:38 PM, Leonard Smith said:

Here we go. 

For a noob here, you spew attitude as well as the well established (old) folks like Zylon Bane.  I tip my hat to you sir.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...