IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Season 15 - Round 9 - GP World

On 6/4/2022 at 8:15 AM, DuggerVideoGames said:

1,001,260 pts.  Score doesn't roll over at a million.

GP World level 1 1,001,260 pts.jpg

Good going!  Nice score. 

Just curious... appox. how long did it take?  and did you quit from boredom or did the game 'beat' you?  (I'm guessing boredom as the score is 'just' over 1mil...)

Im sure I could have played much longer but on the day I got the 500K I had other things to do...

If I had unlinited time I'm sure I could have rolled the score also..

14 hours ago, JEFF31 said:

Good going!  Nice score. 

Just curious... appox. how long did it take?  and did you quit from boredom or did the game 'beat' you?  (I'm guessing boredom as the score is 'just' over 1mil...)

Im sure I could have played much longer but on the day I got the 500K I had other things to do...

If I had unlinited time I'm sure I could have rolled the score also..

Definitely took well over an hour.  Felt like it was about two hours, give or take about 20 minutes.  I was getting bored after just 400k, and it felt like an eternity to get another 400k after that.

I didn't quit, though.  I genuinely ran out of time on the Spain level in the picture.  I was SO CLOSE to the finish line, too!  Passed the million just mere seconds before the game over.  At this point in the game, there's so much gear-shifting coming out of the tight turns and with all the cars the margin for error is very small.  In fact, I only crashed TWICE on this level and got a game over.

• Like 1