IGNORED

CAUTION: Analogue Beware (Pocket)ed My Cash

gilsaluki

I have a Super NT and a Mega SG with the attachments for Game Gear and Master System. They are awesome machines, I love them. But while those products were available to purchase from their site for a long time, many of their products take ages to come out, and it you dont preorder, you may be out of luck. And their stuff on ebay goes for a fortune. 

As far as the OP's dilemma, I hope they get you your money back soon. I believe they're based in Andorra or somewhere in that area, so I'd imagine there may be a hold up when it comes to refunds, so hopefully it goes through soon. While it may take a year or however long for them to release the Lynx adaptor, it will come eventually. They just take forever to release anything. It sucks, but that's just how they operate. People still buy the crap out of their stuff though, so it's not hurting their business any. Just requires patience. 

3 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Weird, I'm pretty snobby when it comes to D-Pad quility and I think it's quite excellent.   Are you having issues with yours?

I just get stray diagonals for no apparent reason, which is not a problem I have with any other controller. It’s not a problem with many games but with precise games it is.

At first I didn't know what you were talking about but I think I only got the problem with Batman TAS on Game Boy because pressing up freezes Batman to throw his grappling hook so you can't jump. And it's quite intuitive to press up or at least a diagonal while jumping, especially if you grew up with a computer. ? But to be fair, the game is also at fault here, and I could beat it (with savestates of course) anyway.