IGNORED

sprite editor feature for Atari dev studio extension

I'm trying to use the sprite editor feature for Atari dev studio extension .When I click on a cell of the grid and set the color. Then click on another cell and change it's color the first cell's color also changes. I thought it was because I didn't leave an adjacent cell empty. So I left a blank cell and clicked on another cell.  But still both cells change color. What Am I doing wrong? Is their a user guide or tutorial available for this sprite editor? What is the best / preferred sprite editor?

For the most part, Atari sprites tend to be one color throughout but you can change colors after a line of the sprite is drawn for the next sprite.  You can do that in the code color table for the sprite but I don't think the dev studio sprite editor supports that.  At least I haven't found it... That's why when you change one then you change them all.  There could be an advanced function that does support it but I'm also relatively new to using it myself.

Edited by LatchKeyKid