IGNORED

ATR files from XEX (generated by CC65)

In order to improve the support for the Atari 8-bit computer in my universal retro-development framework Cross-Lib (https://github.com/Fabrizio-Caruso/CROSS-LIB), I would like to be able to generated ATR files from the current XEX files that CC65 outputs.
I need to do this in a scriptable (not through a software that requires human intervantion, e.g., clicking on an interface and/or dropping a file somewhere).
Ideally I would like to do this in any POSIX environment and not just Windows/Cygwin or Linux as my framework supports all these environments.

Could someone please point me to a possible solution?

Solutions with a graphical interface are of no use for me as I have to mass build though my scripts for 200 targets and I don't want to make a special case for the Atari 8-bit.

Have a look at the FujiNet config program (coded in cc65), the makefile generates an atr: https://github.com/FujiNetWIFI/fujinet-config

To build:

• run make clean && make dist

this will clean the build tree, and make a new disk image called autorun.atr which can be copied to the data/ directory in fujinet-platformio for firmware updating.

• Confused 1

HI @_The Doctor__ (am reacting to your "confused" emoji),

The FujiNet config program cc65 sources are on GitHub (link supplied), so the Makefile and linker configuration info (and any other requirements) are available, and would, most likely, just need copying and pasting (and maybe renaming) to be used by @Fabrizio Caruso  in their Cross-Lib project.

Hope this helps (assuming this was the source of confusion)!