IGNORED

Rob 'n' Banks release thread

Ryan Witmer

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RB5200 said:

Ok all you robnbanks fans, I just put a new robnbanks hack in the 5200 hack section, so head on over there and check it out. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

This is pretty cool to see.  I wasn't sure why you kept the phone bonus, then I remembered that I used it for the second intermission so you kind of had to keep it.

31 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

How do I get the game? It's not in the store last time I checked.

https://phasercat.com/rob-n-banks/

It will be in the store once all of this year's PRGE releases get in there, probably by the end of the year.

52 minutes ago, Ryan Witmer said:

This is pretty cool to see.  I wasn't sure why you kept the phone bonus, then I remembered that I used it for the second intermission so you kind of had to keep it.

https://phasercat.com/rob-n-banks/

It will be in the store once all of this year's PRGE releases get in there, probably by the end of the year.

yeah, didn't have much choice on that one. but it also works too as kids like to make phone pranks on halloween too.  

• 3 weeks later...

ATARIAGE DAY 2022: FALL EDITION

THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

image.thumb.png.abd4d207a0f099293d6a933594735cba.png

Make sure you tune in this Saturday and Sunday to ZeroPage Homebrew for the biggest LIVE UNBOXING and INTERVIEW EVENT OF THE YEAR for Atari Homebrew! ZeroPage Homebrew will be hosting AtariAge Day 2022: Fall Edition celebrating all the newest Atari 2600, 5200, 7800 and Atari Jaguar releases!

Saturday Nov 12 & Sunday Nov 13, 2022
LIVE @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT (Click for your local time)
WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/
WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/

We will be talking LIVE to the developers of TWENTY FOUR GAMES that are hitting the AtariAge Store:

• Blocks (2600) - Jeremiah Knol & Jeff Haber
  • Boulder Dash (2600) - Thomas Jentzsch & Andrew Davie
  • Gorf Arcade (2600) - John Champeau
  • Grizzards (2600) - Bruce-Robert Pocock
  • Lode Runner (2600) - Dion Olsthoorn
  • Oozy the Goo Slime Quest (2600) - Vladimir Zuniga
  • Qyx (2600) - John Champeau
  • RAPTOR (2600) - Andrew Pauley
  • RubyQ (2600) - Silvio Mogno
  • Starovox (2600) - Carlos Centeno
  • VROOM! (2600) - Thomas Jentzsch
  • Rob 'n' Banks (5200) - Ryan Witmer
  • 2048 (7800) - Lewis Hill
  • Attack of the PETSCII Robots (7800) - Mike Saarna
  • Dragon's Havoc (7800) - Todd Furmanski
  • Galaxian Arcade (7800) - Bob DeCrescenzo
  • Keystone Koppers (7800) - Lewis Hill
  • Pac-Man Collection 40th Anniversary (7800) - Bob DeCrescenzo
  • Popeye (7800) - Darryl Guenther
  • Slide Boy in Maze Land (7800) - Vladimir Zuniga
  • UniWarS (7800) - Bob DeCrescenzo
  • Chaos Engine (Jaguar) - Lawrence Staveley
  • Gods (Jaguar) - Lawrence Staveley
  • Stormbringer (Jaguar) - Lawrence Staveley

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EPIC LIVESTREAM!

- James

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Rob 'n' Banks on a newly UAV svid modded Atari 5200 (thanks ITC!) on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

• Rob 'n' Banks (2022 Retail | 5200) by Phaser Cat Games / Ryan Witmer @Ryan Witmer (Design and Programming) / Konstantinos Giamalidis @TIX (Character and Object Graphics) / Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Sound Effects and Music) / Hrair Abdalian @Henry Lee (Cover Art) / Tony Morse (Manual Layout)
  • Intellidiscs (2021 Retail | 5200) by Phaser Cat Games / Ryan Witmer @Ryan Witmer (Programming) / Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Sound and Music) / G. Tony Morse (Manual Layout) / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc (New Identifier Design) / Lou Graziani (Cover Art) / John Calcano @Atariboy2600 (Additional Artwork)
  • Ratcatcher (2016 | 5200) by Phaser Cat Games / Ryan Witmer @Ryan Witmer (Programmed) / Lou Graziani (Additional Artwork)
  • AtariBlast (2016 | 5200) by Paul Lay @playsoft (Code) / Harvey A. Kong Tin (Graphics) / Michał Szpilowski @miker (Flimbo's Quest Music)

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 2

I just watched the ZPH fall day 1 episode from 2 weeks ago, and heard you mention the robnbanks halloween hack in there, thought that was pretty cool, thanks.

also you had them read a part in the manual about a intermission secret, so I had to fire up the game and found it, didn't know anything about that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Ryan Witmer said:

Much to my eternal embarrassment, found another small glitch that needed fixing.  The high score detection was bugged and sometimes detected high scores that weren't.  So here's Release 1.02, 10/4/2022 with updated source code.

robnbanks.zip 83.17 kB · 152 downloads

Err sorry for being thick - but can anyone plse explain how I run a .bin file on an A8 (running under Altirra emulation) ?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...