IGNORED

"1 on 1 Basketball" run possible

I would like to release a small batch of "1 on 1 Basketball" cartridges (like perhaps 20 or so) for people to purchase. This is NOT a commitment to buy, just to gauge interest of the possibility. Price would be $25 or so. Let me know what you think and if you'd want to buy the game.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

Yes. I completed work on it recently.

Thanks. Just scoped it out over on the Videopac forums. It's a vast improvement over the original O2 Basketball offering, that's for sure. Nicely done! Would this be cart-only or would you consider pairing it with a manual and/or box or case? I know @timdu often distributes your games for you with manual and case. Cheers.

I spoke with @atari2600land and I believe he stated @bah is going to publish this Basketball game. And He publishes them with the option of a case.

i.e. PIPE DOWN

I also have been working with @atari2600land on a project for a November 1 release of a newly designed game that is...

THANKSGIVING holiday-themed!

more to come!

Tim

• Like 1

Hi everyone.  I am on the fence on boxes.  I am down to the last couple and I had not planned on boxes for 1 on 1.  They only are sold in cases of 60 and the shipping on them is killer.  What is the consensus, are boxes needed? Give me some feedback here.  I will commit to boxes if I think they will not be sitting in my basement for years (Wives get upset about that stuff, you know).

I know you guys will ask me what is the up-charge for boxes and all I can say is I will have to price check since my last order was pre-COVID and especially pre-Biden.

16 hours ago, bah said:

Hi everyone.  I am on the fence on boxes.  I am down to the last couple and I had not planned on boxes for 1 on 1.  They only are sold in cases of 60 and the shipping on them is killer.  What is the consensus, are boxes needed? Give me some feedback here.  I will commit to boxes if I think they will not be sitting in my basement for years (Wives get upset about that stuff, you know).

I know you guys will ask me what is the up-charge for boxes and all I can say is I will have to price check since my last order was pre-COVID and especially pre-Biden.

I would love a box, but not if it causes this much pain :( assuming I'm the only one dead keen on it, I'd still buy without a box. It's a slick game and deserving of hardware. 

Quick update,

I can not get the black box like Pipe Down, but I can get the same type of box in clear.  Once I insert the box sleeve, you will only see a difference from the latching side and the top and bottom (clear sides).  The price for the box has not gone up much although shipping did, not badly.  I have another project I am starting that can use the same box so I am thinking of ordering a case of boxes and they will be available. 

19 hours ago, bah said:

Quick update,

I can not get the black box like Pipe Down, but I can get the same type of box in clear.  Once I insert the box sleeve, you will only see a difference from the latching side and the top and bottom (clear sides).  The price for the box has not gone up much although shipping did, not badly.  I have another project I am starting that can use the same box so I am thinking of ordering a case of boxes and they will be available. 

Thanks. Clear box sounds good to me!

• 3 months later...