IGNORED

Season 20 Round 13 - Bram Stoker's Dracula

asponge

Yaaaaaaaaaay!

Beaten, no continues! - 266,030

FA726A12-EBB0-4C03-A066-FE709F405BB9.thumb.jpeg.a2f07a1d552850f62bb09cb21c9bb652.jpeg

Once you get the levels down, it’s a really fast game. But I like that, since you spend enough time scouring the levels for secrets, that you get good enough to blast through it. I have some gripes with it, the biggest being how the timer will wipe through 2 extra lives by giving you literal seconds to play, but when you get past that, and with enough patience, it’s fun and really satisfying. There are still paths in stage 7 nighttime that I haven’t explored, but bc you don’t get treasure points at the end, I don’t think I’m missing anything exciting. That timer makes you fly through the level. I beat Old Man Drac with 20 seconds left! I’m glad I found Van Helsing in every stage...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, fakecortex said:

Decided to run through it one more time, see if I could get any higher. I ended up with slightly over a thousand more (one coin that got away plus misc enemies I guess). I did notice that you get 1 thousand points for beating Dracula ?

35 minutes from start to finish - 267,540

Dracula when he sees you running down that last level "one more time"

ohshit.jpg.bf7d3affa5212565ce0ca3e7dc22f655.jpg

• Haha 2