IGNORED

Good Tank Games On The Switch

atarifan88

Hey everyone.  I'm new to the Switch and am looking for a good arcade style tank game (not a simulation) similar to Wii Tanks that I can play online with my son.  I was pulled toward Tank Battle Heroes, but my son claims when he tries to go to online play, it loads but continues to loop without advancing to game play.  Does anyone know what this problem could be?  Thinking I'll have to look for another tank game to play online.  Any recommendations?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I saw the title and was going to suggest 

World of Tanks, which has online. However that is not the style you want.

This one is more in the realm of toy tanks but you can only play multiplayer locally. https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/attack-of-the-toy-tanks-switch/

What do you think about Battlezone Gold even though it's nothing like Wii Tanks?

Edited by atarifan88

3 minutes ago, atarifan88 said:

What do you think about Battlezone Gold even though it's nothing like Wii Tanks?

Looks cool but I haven't tried it.

WoT Blitz is always fun and it is a free to play. If you want a higher tiered tank it is a grind. But if you are more interested in just small quick matches you can just keep with the lower tier tanks.

Clubhouse games have a tank game but it is very very short.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Looks cool but I haven't tried it.

WoT Blitz is always fun and it is a free to play. If you want a higher tiered tank it is a grind. But if you are more interested in just small quick matches you can just keep with the lower tier tanks.

Clubhouse games have a tank game but it is very very short.

I'll give WOT Blitz a try just because it's free.  Besides, it may be better than dropping $35 for Battlezone.

• Like 1