IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

11 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Speaking of logical. Look who thinks they threw out logic about Amico!

image.thumb.png.37741f7be1b88baebf2110be34169897.png

4 or 5...hmmmm.... those 5 people seem hard at work. 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230129_120556_YouTube.thumb.jpg.6d398d54710aec3616289a4ee5f45850.jpg

Hey @SegaSnatcher you so stupid! Did you ever get that duct tape off your mouth?

image-1.thumb.png.6e073dc5d045790c580e1b49ec43a0da.png

Excellent Spaceballs reference. 

The smugness of some of the Superfans was off-the-charts. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tommy2D said:

Excellent Spaceballs reference. 

The smugness of some of the Superfans was off-the-charts. 

Oh totally. They freaked out even if you wanted it to succeed, but didn't just blindly accept the lies lil Tommy were spouting. They were sold a fantasy and gobbled it up without a second thought.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to these videos.

8ZJ4PFsh.png

v8ZDxOl.png

Good ole phallic gamer, ooops relic gamer. Wonder if he still talks to his boy Tom Tallarico?? Doubtful unless they play some backgammon together.

I think we will be waiting a while on his victory lap videos….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to these videos.

8ZJ4PFsh.png

v8ZDxOl.png

🤣 Crash and burn is like what happened to most the channels that were hardcore pro-Amico.

2 hours ago, MarioMan88 said:

Good ole phallic gamer, ooops relic gamer. Wonder if he still talks to his boy Tom Tallarico?? Doubtful unless they play some backgammon together.

I think we will be waiting a while on his victory lap videos….

Doubtful. Last I heard he made a comment somewhere saying it won't likely come out. Hope his harassment and doxxing of people were worth not getting a console. 😬

1 hour ago, roots.genoa said:

Oh I am too, especially if he's wearing his cool Amico cap in it. 😎

Like this?

tumblr_2007d7c439128757c37dd9277ede1fc5_5bad844b_1280.thumb.png.5b3d67f24625a20a130d649d0aef2f66.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Smash is going to be waiting a long time for any type of apology.

I wish you wouldn't link his videos, he doesn't deserve any views. 

But since I clicked on it, there was another disgrace of a human being telling us about a trip to Chile. Now, call me crazy but one might find these searches in Tommy's google history: avoiding capture, the longest country on Earth, how to grow a mustache. 

I wouldn't at all be surprised if a certain industry legend goes missing sometime around April. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

Just when I was beginning to enjoy the "quiet period" of this thread, something had to come along and ruin it! 😖

Not me.  It was making me nervous.   I saw it had gone over a day without Beefy posting something and I started to worry that Tommy and his crew got 'im.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rowsdower70 said:

Genuine question for the masses:

Has there been proof of any voluntary refunds issued since Phil declared they were going to work on a "refund queue"?

I've not heard of anything but people being ignored and still waiting, but I'm curious if there's been a single refund. 

Nope, and there was someone on Twitter just a few days ago saying they're on their third attempt to get their refund with no luck.

Of course DJC continues to lies for them saying that they are still giving refunds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rowsdower70 said:

Genuine question for the masses:

Has there been proof of any voluntary refunds issued since Phil declared they were going to work on a "refund queue"?

I've not heard of anything but people being ignored and still waiting, but I'm curious if there's been a single refund. 

I got my refund direct from Intellivision Entertainment on March 8 2022. Not a Paypal or Credit Card dispute. 

3 other people I personally know requested refunds right after me, NUMEROUS times, and have not received a refund or ANY communication.

They have pretty much written it off as a loss. 

4F8F42EC-E1DE-4A93-A127-624ABC95E80F.jpeg

• Like 2