Jump to content
IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Alvarado could in fact rebrand and rebuild the unit as a moustache trimmer with built-in games for precise moustache contouring.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.85fd618d03fa6a1cf88da6ac5d97ad00.jpeg

Or combine genres, and have a "trim the cornhole" game!

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Or combine genres, and have a "trim the cornhole" game!

Mr Brown would slide right out, dingleberries free … maybe they’re onto something, we sent a man on the moon in 69 but since we haven’t solved the aggravating dingleberry issue … yet.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, frankodragon said:

It would be cheaper than say, a toilet made by NASA.

Did you know one of the IE employees worked for NASA?! 

 

They totally used a NASA toilet to flush money into the void.

 

 

 

Of their pockets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2024 at 3:49 PM, MrBeefy said:

It's an Amico thread. That's a requirement to participate in.

It will take some time before trademark data is updated to show who owns what and who intends to keep what. That being said,

I wonder if Atari will change the uspto and euipo trademarks for  "Intellivision Together Again" to "Intellivision Apart Again" or just kill that one.

 

#6

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

By the way, if we go back to the name of the topic, I guess they really have to abandon the trademark for "Intellivision Amico" now? :grin:

I should think so. But if you recall the history, this was a new serial number for "Intellivision Amico", as they had already abandoned the first incarnation of "Intellivision Amico" due to running out of time to prove use. So, to be correct we would have to say "abandoned -again-".

 

#6

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

By the way, if we go back to the name of the topic, I guess they really have to abandon the trademark for "Intellivision Amico" now? :grin:

Kinda of a shame, too, since they've done such an awesome job staying on top of things.  All that hard work down the drain.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Kinda of a shame, too, since they've done such an awesome job staying on top of things.  All that hard work down the drain.

Yes and given as we’ve been repeated ad nauseam they “passed” radiation tests they really were that close … oh well, if anything I believe TT got some comeuppance… where did we see that before ?!? … karma chameleon 

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Via Discord:

Maybe we're all overthinking this. The Inty library is getting preserved with a known entity. The Amico console project is moving forward. We've got an incoming announcement from Phil and Amico. John is continuing his work as a 10x guy. Only thing I'm filtering out are the usual crowd of naysayers and the one or two individuals popping up in the Discords passively sowing dissent.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, phoenixdownita said:

Yes and given as we’ve been repeated ad nauseam they “passed” radiation tests they really were that close … oh well, if anything I believe TT got some comeuppance… where did we see that before ?!? … karma chameleon 

This was a 4D chess move so I can't search for their FCC certs via Intellivision anymore. Don't worry though according to tinfoil hat wearing AI losers with conspiracy theories of the FCC site lying about them passing certs, to only listen to a random and not very specific thing an engineer said about them passing preliminary stuff when the reality is there is no preliminary tests to move forward but an all or none passing.... they are good!

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

2 hours ago, livingonwheels said:

Via Discord:

Maybe we're all overthinking this. The Inty library is getting preserved with a known entity. The Amico console project is moving forward. We've got an incoming announcement from Phil and Amico. John is continuing his work as a 10x guy. Only thing I'm filtering out are the usual crowd of naysayers and the one or two individuals popping up in the Discords passively sowing dissent.

To be fair. In recent Amico history, now is the best chance these pigeons have of getting something made. Obviously, if Atari was smart and didn't overpay they still don't have enough to manufacture.

 

So we might have to be a little more patient. It is probably going to take them until December 32nd (not a typo) to realize they aren't being made this year.

1 hour ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

I guess in this case 10x means 10x more bullshit.

10x more money for him and his two sons.

 

I am glad to hear that people are finally realizing that him and the others are just as bad as Tommy. 

 

 

Unless Atari overpaid, I'd predict, at best, they say they almost have enough to manufacture controllers. HOWEVER, they are going to have to crowdfund the "remaining difference" to make it happen. Then they crowdfund the controllers and if it fails blame the fans for lack of interest.

 

Or they could be jerks and say to reserve your spot for a controller you have to forfeit the rest of your refund to be placed in line so they have hard numbers. Then close shop, then fail the crowdfunding, and go to Sweden and play backgammon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I'll just leave this here.... take from it what you will.

image.thumb.png.52820666a68bfff904d5cfde4888f0ae.png

 

😬

 

Assuming that image hasn't been doctored...why on earth would anybody publicly admit to doing something like that?? Using his full name to boot! SMH 😬 😬 😬

tommy-tallarico-mother-intellivision-amico-vgl-video-games-live-backgammon-oof.thumb.jpg.df91a966a539a6174a140099535fa170.jpg

 

Tallarico's mother is actually very proud of Joey Kuras.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

 

Assuming that image hasn't been doctored...why on earth would anybody publicly admit to doing something like that?? Using his full name to boot! SMH 😬 😬 😬

tommy-tallarico-mother-intellivision-amico-vgl-video-games-live-backgammon-oof.thumb.jpg.df91a966a539a6174a140099535fa170.jpg

 

Tallarico's mother is actually very proud of Joey Kuras.

Given his persona, especially in the early 2000s I have no doubts he actually posted that. This is the same guy that told Rich from ReviewTechUSA that he'd "take a lap dance" from The Little Mermaid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

 

Assuming that image hasn't been doctored...why on earth would anybody publicly admit to doing something like that?? Using his full name to boot! SMH 😬 😬 😬

tommy-tallarico-mother-intellivision-amico-vgl-video-games-live-backgammon-oof.thumb.jpg.df91a966a539a6174a140099535fa170.jpg

 

Tallarico's mother is actually very proud of Joey Kuras.

32 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

Given his persona, especially in the early 2000s I have no doubts he actually posted that. This is the same guy that told Rich from ReviewTechUSA that he'd "take a lap dance" from The Little Mermaid. 

 

It's real. He has a long history of acting the way he did on other forums. AA isn't an exception but another example of his persona. It isn't an act.

 

It's pretty easy to see why Tommy thought porn littered the Switch after the release of Animal Crossing... 🤔

 

Untitleddesign_20240528_111623_0000.thumb.png.427c2109fde955977b3b72152dabb5e1.png

Edited by MrBeefy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...