IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

What does it mean?

Atari owns Astrosmash and Shark Shark in US?

BBG Entertainment has 6 months to answer all the issues expressed by the uspto, which keeps BBG from gaining U.S. trademark registration.

It's a lot to read, but it's obvious they missed a lot with their paperwork. Examples are all in the doc in bold print. Example:

Applicant Required to be Represented by U.S.-licensed Attorney

No, Atari doesn't get the 2 trademarks as a result of this office action.

Note: I mentioned some potential issues prior:

The vid linked in the post offers a different explanation

I also mentioned:

THIS

Edited by number6
Added links
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, frankodragon said:

We know Tommy is crazy in the head by now.  Maybe give him a nickname like  "Tin-foil Tommy."

image.thumb.jpeg.79706cc7345d31acece2168dfe6730d7.jpeg

Yeah this was a great resurrected post. In fact, @digdugnate did you feel the BURN of all those facts, and data thrown your way?

Screenshot_20240608_202104_Discord.thumb.jpg.82458592dd9b94b3580ba17fa0c5ecc2.jpg

What is so great about this is it is from April 2020. They had already spent a million$$ on Ark. They never had all of those purchase orders they claimed. The lack of committed POs meant Ark didn't need to do crap. Two months prior in February, they passed up on a manufacturer who would both source parts and manufacture. From my understanding they would have still made around $100 per console sold IF they took that deal.

IF they would have gone a different route in February, they would have been able to fulfill their promise of making and delivering a console (assuming OS, games, backend, and certifications were ready).

This fool back in February 2020 sealed the fate of the Amico and all his buddies, Nick, John, and Phil were all equally as dumb (or moreso) for following along and helping seal it.

If Amico was, "on the launchpad". By the time he posted this, the ship Amico had set sail, hit the iceberg, and was already at the bottom of the sea.

It just happened that he was such a loud mouth you could still hear him even at those depths.

Not only did they design a Homercar of a console, but had zero idea about what they were doing. That fool literally spent more time trying to throw out lies and wishful thinking to prove "haters" wrong here on AA and YT than actually doing anything to make the console a reality. All he could contribute was wishful thinking and an overinflated ego with no talent to back it up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Screenshot_20240608_202104_Discord.thumb.jpg.82458592dd9b94b3580ba17fa0c5ecc2.jpg

Tommy needs butthurt cream in other sites like Reddit or Fecalbook when someone posts a negative/controversial opinion. He does whine and mind having conversations of others with different opinions, and then bans them rather than engaging.  In other words, Tommy's a hypocrite.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Yeah this was a great resurrected post. In fact, @digdugnate did you feel the BURN of all those facts, and data thrown your way?

What is so great about this is it is from April 2020. They had already spent a million$$ on Ark. They never had all of those purchase orders they claimed. The lack of committed POs meant Ark didn't need to do crap. Two months prior in February, they passed up on a manufacturer who would both source parts and manufacture. From my understanding they would have still made around $100 per console sold IF they took that deal.

IF they would have gone a different route in February, they would have been able to fulfill their promise of making and delivering a console (assuming OS, games, backend, and certifications were ready).

This fool back in February 2020 sealed the fate of the Amico and all his buddies, Nick, John, and Phil were all equally as dumb (or moreso) for following along and helping seal it.

If Amico was, "on the launchpad". By the time he posted this, the ship Amico had set sail, hit the iceberg, and was already at the bottom of the sea.

It just happened that he was such a loud mouth you could still hear him even at those depths.

Not only did they design a Homercar of a console, but had zero idea about what they were doing. That fool literally spent more time trying to throw out lies and wishful thinking to prove "haters" wrong here on AA and YT than actually doing anything to make the console a reality. All he could contribute was wishful thinking and an overinflated ego with no talent to back it up.

Tommy really needs some mental assistance. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even begin to help him. He needs to go to like Vienna or something and get involved at the University level.

Like where Freud studied, and have all those people looking at Tommy and checking up on him. That's the kind of help he needs. Not the once a week for two hundred bucks. No. He needs a team.

A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about him, having conferences, observing him, like the way they did with The Elephant Man. That's the only chance he has of getting better.

In the meantime, Tommy has been busy delivering Captain Hook's Fish & Chips to help alleviate the Amico pre-order refund queue.

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-vgl-video-games-live-backgammon.thumb.jpg.f7798c19f464949385c7c28f630b2e44.jpg

Start putting in some overtime Tommy, I'm still waiting for my $100 Founders Edition refund.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Tommy needs butthurt cream in other sites like Reddit or Fecalbook when someone posts a negative/controversial opinion. He does whine and mind having conversations of others with different opinions, and then bans them rather than engaging.  In other words, Tommy's a hypocrite.

He's a hypocrite for sure, but I don't think he ever posted on Reddit or Facebook. His minions did it for him. 😒

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

He's a hypocrite for sure, but I don't think he ever posted on Reddit or Facebook. His minions did it for him. 😒

i think the stuff he posted under his Reddit account was likely him, or at least ghost-written.  It's too manic and verbose to be anyone else. :)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

i think the stuff he posted under his Reddit account was likely him, or at least ghost-written.  It's too manic and verbose to be anyone else. :)

I'm not familiar with Reddit but he never was on the FB group, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I'm not familiar with Reddit but he never was on the FB group, right?

He was the one who pushed it at first. Iirc he was on it but might have hopped out when he was outed from his position. It has been a minute but he's had bacon ice cream on a treble hook so he couldn't wiggle free.

On 6/8/2024 at 11:14 PM, MrBeefy said:

Have you already requested? If so how long ago?

I originally inquired about receiving a refund about a year and a half ago. But never got any replies.

A buddy of mine has 2 pre-orders and recently had success emailing Bill Fisher. Here is Bill's email for anyone interested: bfisher-sa@intellivision.com

I emailed Bill and got a response 3 hours later, said he forwarded my email/info to the refund team. That was 2 weeks ago. Neither of us have received any further communication.

I'm not holding my breath.

willy-wonka-the-shining-you-get-nothing-intellivision-amico.gif.bedc2cafd9844ed03f2650b4e4c99359.gif

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

I originally inquired about receiving a refund about a year and a half ago. But never got any replies.

A buddy of mine has 2 pre-orders and recently had success emailing Bill Fisher. Here is Bill's email for anyone interested: bfisher-sa@intellivision.com

I emailed Bill and got a response 3 hours later, said he forwarded my email/info to the refund team. That was 2 weeks ago. Neither of us have received any further communication.

I'm not holding my breath.

willy-wonka-the-shining-you-get-nothing.gif.6b6f5d00606dbea734c0de9e3dfa5577.gif

So much for those being a 100% refundable ANYTIME.

I'd email Bill back and not only ask again but ask for the direct contact of the refund team.

I'm sure your refund is on the launchpad.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

I'm confused. Why would returning your money require a "team"?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

That one's quite the read, too.  He did post on the FB group periodically when everyone still loved him.

Well 4 Names on FB and a few others still act like he's a big part of it. Despite his new focus being his backgammon career.

There are fish going after the hooks that have zero bait on them.

Screenshot_20240610_011507_Discord.thumb.jpg.1d1c4696189b331da2ac501ec52a0e5f.jpg

Does anyone really think this will make it to iOS? Or let me ask it this way. Assuming they tried, does anyone think it would get approved for iOS?

Also @Starpaddler you should have had 3 games release by now. If you check the roadmap the car stays in the same place and the dates of the games change. You haven't missed anything because they aren't very competent.

RDT_20240610_0721395968616041162559538.thumb.jpg.70720c290f73b33c9a5ef3b5662459ff.jpg

RDT_20240610_0722028844368391438992394.thumb.jpg.b09fc0d10a6e11aee3aa84f67fc41669.jpg

Screenshot_20240610_011507_Discord.thumb.jpg.1d1c4696189b331da2ac501ec52a0e5f.jpg

It might help if they take that money and pay the devs like they said they would. Then you'd have more Amico Home games.

RDT_20240610_0726207005958630386900779.jpg

• Like 1

That roadmap, with that little blue idiot forever trapped in March, will always be hilarious to me.

Someone should extend the Roadmap out further (like the projected heat death of the universe) and keep him parked at March 24.

Edited by jerseystyle
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

That roadmap, with that little blue idiot forever trapped in March, will always be hilarious to me.

Someone should extend the Roadmap out further (like the projected heat death of the universe) and keep him parked at March 24.

Well they updated the roadmap.

HERELIESMICOWHODIEDBYBEINGT-BONEDINASIDESWIPERSGAMEVIAATARI_20240610_105431_0000.thumb.png.3a9bda93f8b29a654523ae86f5e1fc8d.png

Or if you want to make your own.

HERELIESMICOWHODIEDBYBEINGT-BONEDINASIDESWIPERSGAMEVIAATARI_20240610_105806_0000.thumb.png.a054585c6160f39b2a0538cdbeea1c1c.png

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1