IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Well they updated the roadmap.

HERELIESMICOWHODIEDBYBEINGT-BONEDINASIDESWIPERSGAMEVIAATARI_20240610_105431_0000.thumb.png.3a9bda93f8b29a654523ae86f5e1fc8d.png

Or if you want to make your own.

HERELIESMICOWHODIEDBYBEINGT-BONEDINASIDESWIPERSGAMEVIAATARI_20240610_105806_0000.thumb.png.a054585c6160f39b2a0538cdbeea1c1c.png

It's almost like I can predict the future!

Roadmap officially dead.

cDPVgmL-1.thumb.png.476a6034e9925fb935accb0e7ae5f802.png

For the idiots out there....

HE WANTS YOU TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND FORGET THEY EXIST SO THEY CAN RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET WITH YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID DONUTS!!!!

🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

Tommy is a schmuck as well as a psychological projectionist.

tommy_the_schmuck.thumb.jpg.965cce2a27d739f8ae5c8b10baf6a9b9.jpg

Did Tommy have SegaSnatcher removed?   Thinking we may have found a rare, rare thing... An instance where Tommy told the truth.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

Did Tommy have SegaSnatcher removed?   Thinking we may have found a rare, rare thing... An instance where Tommy told the truth.

Yeah he was banned from the Q&A after that. Then me and him were going back and forth in a thread he created after Tommy told him to do so. Then that was "bad" and got locked.

Today on Discord:

Discord User:

Hi! I have two questions over the acquisition of the Intellivision brand by Atari. One: Was this not worthy of a proper email informing founders about it and its implications? Specially if some are not part of the discord channel and aren't able to read John's FAQ. And second, which is not clear(at least to me) in the FAQ: Does this means that the consolled won't be named/branded Intellivision Amico?, this kind of takes away the appeal to it, as it was the main hook for me to get it(when I saw the original reveal trailer)
What also takes away the fun from it is that I've unable to test anything as the only android devices that I have is an Acer Chromebook and my phone. Planned to use the Chromebook as the "console" and the phone as controller, but nothing works. Amico Home starts on the chromebook, but the controller app on the phone never "sees" the console, despite both being in the same WiFi network. And some of the redeemed games from the Amico Club can´t be installed on the Chromebook. Meh...

What also takes away the fun from it is that I've unable to test anything as the only android devices that I have is an Acer Chromebook and my phone. Planned to use the Chromebook as the "console" and the phone as controller, but nothing works. Amico Home starts on the chromebook, but the controller app on the phone never "sees" the console, despite both being in the same WiFi network. And some of the redeemed games from the Amico Club can´t be installed on the Chromebook. Meh...

John Alvarado:

I feel your frustration.  The implications of the Atari deal are still being worked out (plans and budgeting in progress), hence no email to our email list yet.  This Discord is the place to get earliest news and forecasts for those interested.  That may change in the future, but that was part of the reason it was started. The other reasons were to open a channel to discuss the published games and get feedback about them to help improve them and future products and provide support in using the products. This Discord is specifically not the place for complaining or questioning about how the business is run or has been run (see the ⁠📜│rules  11).  That said, I don't like to delete posts that break the rules if I feel they are sincere and not just trolling.  I will let them be for a while so your voice is heard, but I may remove them later.  I hope you understand.

Edited by livingonwheels
  • Like 2

You haters just don't get it.  That car is in the driveway!  It's ready to take off, but just needs a little more fuel.

...if that bullshit motivates anyone to part with their $$$ lemme know and I'll send you my PayPal address 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

tommy-tallarico-hans-ippisch-intellivision-amico-holoride-germany.thumb.jpg.ae6f97c52fdc601793e793cce42d8e93.jpg

You forgot the accent on scám, dude. (sorry, few people will get that one)

8 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Roadmap officially dead.

I applaud how John Alvarado makes it sound like he's not the only one guy left in the company. 🙂

5 hours ago, Matt_B said:

I've been working on an updated roadmap for them.

Une_cascade_bien_ratee.gif?ex=6668fc52&i

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I applaud how John Alvarado makes it sound like he's not the only one guy left in the company. 🙂

Une_cascade_bien_ratee.gif?ex=6668fc52&i

That car unlike Amico actually launched.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, roots.genoa said:

Yes, you are correct sir....good eye! Will have to start calling you roots.eagle-eyes.genoa :lolblue:

roots-eagle-eyes-genoa.gif.f52273abf5d1de36bd7c54c6a3226d37.gif

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Yes, you are correct sir....good eye! Will have to start calling you roots.eagle-eyes.genoa :lolblue:

roots-eagle-eyes-genoa.gif.f52273abf5d1de36bd7c54c6a3226d37.gif

Was that an actual thing?

I mean eagle eyes action man?

A long lost friend used to make non stop fun of all the action man sets stating he owned prototypes for action man sewer rescue, action man wastewater mission and other silly take on dirty toilet water and action man.

1 hour ago, phoenixdownita said:

Was that an actual thing?

I mean eagle eyes action man?

A long lost friend used to make non stop fun of all the action man sets stating he owned prototypes for action man sewer rescue, action man wastewater mission and other silly take on dirty toilet water and action man.

Absolutely, Action Man and his Eagle Eyes was a thing...

Action Man was launched by Palitoy in the UK in 1966, copying upon the success of ‘GI Joe’ in the USA introduced in 1964.

A little before my time (I myself grew up with 6 Million Dollar Man and Star Wars Action Figures).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

Absolutely, Action Man and his Eagle Eyes was a thing...

Action Man was launched by Palitoy in the UK in 1966, copying upon the success of ‘GI Joe’ in the USA introduced in 1964. GI Joe was a bold gamble for US owners and producers Hassenfield Brothers, as he represented the first ‘doll’ for boys, and was more accurately described as an ‘Action Figure’ and ‘Moveable Fighting Man’.

A little before my time (I myself grew up with 6 Million Dollar Man and Star Wars Action Figures).

I am not that old and I heard of them while in Italy, must have been late 80 to mid 90 … I vaguely remember TV ads on them, maybe there was a short lived revival.

At any rate toilet based puns on action man were quite funny, he gave names to the needed “tools of the trade” those fantasy set included like “compacted polyphospate collector” (which I found out later was a politically correct name for a shit shovel).

Edited by phoenixdownita

56 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

Action Man was launched by Palitoy in the UK in 1966, copying upon the success of ‘GI Joe’ in the USA introduced in 1964.

And of course GI Joe figures were called Action Man in the UK in a very Wonder Boy-like move. 😅

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Is there a name for the color of drool?

image.png.ffb9c27258eeee27754163e3a7f5f393.png

Amico Slimy Slobbarrico?

Grilled some chicken this morning with hatch chili and lime seasoning. Got over 6lbs for less than a price of an Amico game. Great for tacos, burritos/bowls, wraps, or salad. NSFV.

20240612_101924.thumb.jpg.4fc883c1a5c140a5cefdc8f4ec06b353.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Amico Slimy Slobbarrico?

Grilled some chicken this morning with hatch chili and lime seasoning. Got over 6lbs for less than a price of an Amico game. Great for tacos, burritos/bowls, wraps, or salad. NSFV.

20240612_101924.thumb.jpg.4fc883c1a5c140a5cefdc8f4ec06b353.jpg

if you keep an eye on sales, bone-in chicken can be picked up crazy cheap.  my notoriously picky kiddo has consented to eat it if i'm willing to debone it for them. lol

• Like 1