IGNORED

HUGE Collection for sale 2600, 5200, Gamecube, Wii, *RARE FINDS*

milry62

Hello everyone! I am selling off my rather large video game collection which includes Atari 2600 games/Hardware, Atari 5200 Games/Hardware, Gamecube games, Wii Games, and more. I am posting a link from Game Value Now which shows my collection as well as current estimated values, though I am willing to negotiate and make deals. If Interested in anything please text me at (330) 428-4266.

https://collection.gamevaluenow.com/share/collection?id=4475

Also Available: 2 Competition Pro Joysticks for 5200, Wico Track Ball for 2600, Video Touch Pad, Keyboard Controllers, Driving Controller

*Note* Items listed not currently for sale: ALL Nintendo Switch Items, Gamecube Hardware, Woodgrain 2600, Wii Console, Wii U Console

Edited by milry62

I can see how people like websites like this but I found the 2600 section frustrating. It has stock pictures that are weird to begin with and then doesn't list whether items are loose or complete, or their condition. 

For example, it has a picture of a silver Adventure.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ianoid said:

I can see how people like websites like this but I found the 2600 section frustrating. It has stock pictures that are weird to begin with and then doesn't list whether items are loose or complete, or their condition. 

For example, it has a picture of a silver Adventure.

It actually does show what's included with the check boxes for Cart, Instructions, and Box which is nice. But I see what you mean with the pictures

1 hour ago, sirlynxalot said:

Pics would help. Is the Atari 5200 loose or CIB, is it the 4 controller port model or the 2 controller port model. Will it come with controllers and all hook ups, is there lots of damage to the plastic case or does it look like its in mint condition, etc...

Text me at (330) 428-4266 and I can send you pics

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, Capitalistix said:

What would you be asking for one or both of the 5200 Wicos?

They are actually from Competition Pro, with the Y Cable, I could do $150 for both. Text me at 3304284266 if interested!

Edited by milry62