IGNORED

For Sale: NOPE

I'm thinking the following ranges:

* $175.00 for the Maxi

* $30.00 for the Mini

I'm not looking for eBay prices (and these aren't brand new).  I'm also in the US (the majority of these seem to be in the UK for some reason)

Open to offers.  
Mainly looking to have these go to someone that would use and appreciate.  Right now I just have these stored in their boxes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homerj said:

Awesome.  One of these sat at a local GameStop forever & of course when i finally decided to get it, it was gone.  

Well here's your chance to acquire one.
This could pass for brand new.  Everything is in the box (joystick still has the protective film on its buttons) and the the box and contents still have that 'new plastic' smell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

No takers?  I did get one potential trader, but he seems to have vanished into the mists of the Atari lagoon.

I don't believe these are available anymore through Amazon.  

This is your best chance to grab the full-size Maxi complete and in like-new condition before prices creep up.

I'm even throwing in a USB stick loaded with all sorts of games and compilations to give the lucky buyer an instant collection (though the roms loaded are kind of hit-or-miss).