IGNORED

Video Game Esoterica's Thread or rare, exotic and weird gaming videos and stuff and things lol

Here's some games I think you should look into:

-Bujingai by Taito and Red (Featuring Roger L Jackson from The Powerpuff Girls and American McGee's Alice.)

-Hitman: Codename 47

-The Clock Tower franchise by Human Entertainment (Suda 51 used to work for this company before founding Grasshopper Manufacture.)

-Haunting Ground (Capcom's spiritual successor to the previous.)

-Gamshara (Cabal clone by Mitchell)

-The Magical Drop series by Data East

-Angelique

• Like 1

G-Darius was ported to the PC in 2001 by CyberFront, along with RayStorm. I personally consider the SNES installments of the series underrated, and helped pave the way for the Saturn and PS1 ports of Gaiden and G-Darius. To tell you the truth, if Taito and THQ wanted, they could have ported G-Darius to the Nintendo 64.

To show my gratitude and everlasting support for your dedication and sharing your videos with us on YouTube, AtariAge, and SNK related titles on the Neo-Geo Thread VGE....Here's the Big Mama video you posted with the community bro. Glad to forward this onto your thread like you do with mine ;-)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

For my pal @awbacon. Thank you for sharing your Neo-Geo works on the Neo-Geo thread bro. To show my appreciation and friendship, here's the same video you shared with us to be posted on your thread. Thank you as always for what you do in the community. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

For my pal @awbacon Thank you for stopping by to share your Neo-Geo and SNK related material over on the Neo-Geo thread bro. To show my everlasting support, here's the Samurai Shodown II upload you offered for us to enjoy in the community. Keep up the superb work you certainly do VGE. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Whoa!! Pulstar for the Neo-Geo by my good pal @awbacon. What a trip to see this one bro. Thank you for sharing your works with us and a special thank you for stopping by the Neo-Geo thread and sharing it with us on there for us members and guests to continue your informative information with us bro. Here the video to show my everlasting support to your channel and gratitude VGE. :)

Anthony...