IGNORED

Displays needed for AtariAge Booth at PRGE!

I'm working on the booth layout for the upcoming Portland Retro Gaming Expo, and thus far I have plans to have at least 34 systems setup at the show!  This includes 2600, 5200, 7800, and Jaguar consoles.  As we haven't had a PRGE the past two years, there are a lot of games I want to show off!  While I will have plenty of game consoles, controllers, and power supplies, one thing I will need more of is CRT displays! 

Most of the displays in our booth will be Commodore 1702s, which work really well due to their squarish shape (I can put display placards on top of them, and they are easy to stack and transport), plus a few televisions.  Ideally I'd like to have more Commodore 1702s, but other small displays and/or TVs are good as well.  In particular, sets with s-video inputs that are 20" or smaller are ideal for the booth (the 1702 tubes are only 13" in size).  All the systems I'm bringing will have been modified with composite and s-video output.

Ideally I would need the display(s) Friday evening, and could return them when the show closes late Sunday afternoon.  We can possibly arrange transportation if you are not able to bring them and/or retrieve them, but it would be most helpful if you could deliver them to the show before the show opens (again, preferably Friday, but Thursday will work as well) and pick them up when the show ends.

If you're able to lend us one or more displays, please send send me a private message

Thank you!

..Al

• Like 1