IGNORED

The Hidden Reef BBS

Swim

Hi All, just wanted to let Hidden Reef callers know that thanks to my power company, Consolidated Edison, browning me out again this summer I seem to have lost another console power supply. Of course I'm now leaving for work 4:30am and getting home after dark so it may be Sunday before I get a chance to get the Hidden Reef hardware back up and running again.

I will reply here when the system is up ready for log-ins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, acadiel said:

I have spares.  Let me know if you need one.  NOS Radio Shack ones - might just need new caps, but should work out of the package.

Thanks acadiel, I'll contact you once I'm certain exactly what is broken as it could be the AC pwr supply but I haven't checked anything with my meter yet.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I finally got the chance to get the Hidden Reef hardware running again and the system seems to be working as it should. Still working dawn to dark on the real job but hopefully I will complete the TIPI installation soon as well. Enjoy! :)

The Hidden Reef BBS 718-448-9402

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Swim said:

Hi Everyone, I finally got the chance to get the Hidden Reef hardware running again and the system seems to be working as it should. Still working dawn to dark on the real job but hopefully I will complete the TIPI installation soon as well. Enjoy! :)

The Hidden Reef BBS 718-448-9402

horray!

• Like 1