IGNORED

RetroGameCon 2022

Gunoz

One of these years I'll remember to take pictures as I'm walking around the show floor. 🤦‍♂️

At least I had my daughter with me to make sure we bought Zelda things for her instead of Funko Pops for me. 😐

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, gunoz said:

One of these years I'll remember to take pictures as I'm walking around the show floor. 🤦‍♂️

At least I had my daughter with me to make sure we bought Zelda things for her instead of Funko Pops for me. 😐

Any to -not be -identified -by --name- here, new Intellivision stuff there?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was at my table the whole time and only took a handful of pictures, but here they are:

1. Best Zero Suit Samus cosplay I've seen live.  I know there are a lot of good ones from other cons, but I never saw any of those in person.
  2. Who ya gonna call?
  3. Pitt, this time not showing off his armpits.
  4. Inuyasha, sit boy!
  5. It took me five tries to get this shot, because Baby Peach was a little restless.  I was talking to Bowsette, and she remembered the Baby Lakitu cosplay from the previous RGC in 2019.  Only after I took the shots did I notice the viruses stuck to Dr. Mario's coat, but I liked the pill accessory.
  6. Is it Zelda II or is it Minecraft?  Either way, it's awesome.
  7. Being a fan of Neo Geo and the KOF series, I recognized Mai Shiranui right away and had to stop this lady for a few shots.
  8. She was very friendly and was all too happy to do multiple poses.
  9. She turned around so I could get a shot of the back of the costume.  I asked her where the fans and Deadly Killer Ninja Bees were at, and she just joked they hadn't arrived in the mail in time.
  10. This was one of the people at the table across from me.  I thought she looked so much like Jillian Aversa that I had to get a shot of her before she left.  It would be a huge honor if Jillian Aversa actually did come to a future RGC.

20221008_100423.jpg

20221008_143625.jpg

20221008_183917.jpg

20221009_115401.jpg

20221009_130313.jpg

20221009_130550.jpg

20221009_143131.jpg

20221009_143141.jpg

20221009_143150.jpg

20221009_143952.jpg

• Like 2