IGNORED

Using physical drives with the Fujinet

rietveld

This is a quick look at how easy it is to use physical media along with the fujinet

This is my T-DOS DRIVE setup with the Master (ZIP 100) and Slave (IDE HD) along with my physical and virtual drives

IMG_20220724_204043_634.jpg

Edited by rietveld

58 minutes ago, NIAD said:

Nice videos. BTW, with the IDE Zip and HD Drives that are housed in disk drive cases, were the floppy controllers and mechanics still in working order? Just wondering.

The controllers (did not seem to work property ) but both drives did work when i tried them in a different case p(with known working boards). I kept those two drives as spares

10 hours ago, rietveld said:

The controllers (did not seem to work property ) but both drives did work when i tried them in a different case p(with known working boards). I kept those two drives as spares

If you kept the controller boards, the issue with them could be something as simple as adjusting the Variable Capacitor or more involved like the power circuitry/electronics.

46 minutes ago, NIAD said:

If you kept the controller boards, the issue with them could be something as simple as adjusting the Variable Capacitor or more involved like the power circuitry/electronics.

I kept both boards.. If someone wants to try to fix them they are welcome to them

• Like 1