IGNORED

Astrosmash for Odyssey2

superbee

Hey, Thanks for your interest, comments and support. Yes, the game uses Voice when a spinner appears on the screen and when the UFO appears, too. And in the explosion of the UFO (and later in the explosion of the ship). The launch should take a while, as there are other projects that will come before. And by the way, we are releasing another game, also based on an Intellivison classic (Star Strike), by our friend Jason Gohlke, an English page is being made for wjhile you can check the portguese page for images and videos:  https://experienciaodyssey.com.br/corredorestelar/, but requests can now be made by email: victoremm@gmail.com

On 7/28/2022 at 10:04 PM, superbee said:

Hey, Thanks for your interest, comments and support. Yes, the game uses Voice when a spinner appears on the screen and when the UFO appears, too. And in the explosion of the UFO (and later in the explosion of the ship). The launch should take a while, as there are other projects that will come before. And by the way, we are releasing another game, also based on an Intellivison classic (Star Strike), by our friend Jason Gohlke, an English page is being made for wjhile you can check the portguese page for images and videos:  https://experienciaodyssey.com.br/corredorestelar/, but requests can now be made by email: victoremm@gmail.com

The games you are offering look great, but what is the cost of these games and how much does it cost to ship them to the USA?

On 7/30/2022 at 12:33 PM, pboland said:

The games you are offering look great, but what is the cost of these games and how much does it cost to ship them to the USA?

Hi. Trenchruuner is U$49 but I sugest you to write to Victor for details, he can tell you the prices correctly and even give a discount for more games... 

It´s important to know: Trenchrunner came in a new designed cartdrige (not 3d print), box, 8 pages manual, bottom, poster, scorepad, storybook and more.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, superbee said:

Here´s an Unboxing Trench Runner video:

http://youtu.be/8mpPG6akCyk

Looking great! I was told on Facebook a while back to send an email to jogos@experienciaodyssey.com.br to express interest in the English version of Trench Runner. I sent an email to that address on June 23rd but haven't heard anything. Do you suggest I also send an email to Victor, or will someone get back to me from that other email address once it's available to purchase? Thanks.

On 8/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, sixersfan105 said:

Looking great! I was told on Facebook a while back to send an email to jogos@experienciaodyssey.com.br to express interest in the English version of Trench Runner. I sent an email to that address on June 23rd but haven't heard anything. Do you suggest I also send an email to Victor, or will someone get back to me from that other email address once it's available to purchase? Thanks.

Yes, write to: victoremm@gmail.com

• 5 months later...