IGNORED

FS Atari 400, 800, 600XL, 800XL Units

800_Rocks

[Update: 8/17 the 130xe and XEGS have sold.  I still have 800,  600XL and 800XL units for sale.]

U.S.A.  NC based.  I have multiple great looking fully cleaned and fully tested Atari 400, 800, Atari 600XL, 800XL, XEGS & 130XE units for sale.  The 800XLs have the (added) Chroma wire fix so they have great color using the monitor port out to S-Video type connections that utilize separate Chroma and Luma signals.  All keyboards and ports are fully functioning like new.  Please PM me, let me know what you are interested in and I will send pictures and prices.  You can't beat my prices!!

I also have many good working Atari 8bit cartridges for sale along with many 8bit manuals and books.  (see link in the comments below for pictures of the books)

I have a good reputation in packing/shipping to best ensure safe arrival.  Search for my AtariAge name   800_Rocks   in the AtariAge User Feedback Forum, it is usually on the first page... scroll done to find the post with my user name as the subject line  https://atariage.com/forums/forum/104-user-feedback-forum/

My wife says 'Clear it out!' ?

Edited by 800_Rocks
XEGS sold
  • Like 2

Still got the XEGS in stock? I'll PM you and since my rent is being paid for for this month I say " F' it" and reacquire the XEGS as I am reaching hard luck getting some of its titles ported over to the 5200 plus I am on a windfall full of cash ($1200 within a span of two days) so why not get back in the game I say, the Ultimate Cart will soon follow, then the 7800 and Concerto later on.... but not before my bills get paid FIRST.

5 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Still got the XEGS in stock? I'll PM you and since my rent is being paid for for this month I say " F' it" and reacquire the XEGS as I am reaching hard luck getting some of its titles ported over to the 5200 plus I am on a windfall full of cash ($1200 within a span of two days) so why not get back in the game I say, the Ultimate Cart will soon follow, then the 7800 and Concerto later on.... but not before my bills get paid FIRST.

Take this from a proud Ultimate Cart owner. Don't buy an Ultimate Cart. When it comes to cartridge emulators, the AVG Cart is the only way to go. It gets continued updates and support. I'm can't recall the last time there was an update for the Ultimate Cart. I love mine and it still does everything I want it to do, and I love the interface a lot more, but if I didn't have a cart emulator today and were going to buy one, it would be an AVG Cart.

Edited by bfollowell
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Nooooooooooooooo!

Seriously man I REALLY think you should save your money. Your finances are such an ongoing thing here. Take care of yourself and keep that financial cushion. Don’t look at the 1,200 as a windfall, look at it as emergency funds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

Nooooooooooooooo!

Seriously man I REALLY think you should save your money. Your finances are such an ongoing thing here. Take care of yourself and keep that financial cushion. Don’t look at the 1,200 as a windfall, look at it as emergency funds.

Well it turned out that the XEGS was not in my best interest, so I changed my mind as far as reacquiring it or the 7800 is concerned, that and yes I have also given up on my ColecoVision as well, the multicast is sold but the unit is still up for grabs, so get it while you can, I figure that it may be better if I just had Big Sexy and the 2600 adapter and that's it. With the ColecoVision I basically would have had to get a controller arsenal together for it too and that for my financial situation it may not be in the cards, besides my 5200 gets a ton of time more than any other system I have ever owned and that spans almost 40 years of owning one.

3 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Well it turned out that the XEGS was not in my best interest, so I changed my mind as far as reacquiring it or the 7800 is concerned, that and yes I have also given up on my ColecoVision as well, the multicast is sold but the unit is still up for grabs, so get it while you can, I figure that it may be better if I just had Big Sexy and the 2600 adapter and that's it. With the ColecoVision I basically would have had to get a controller arsenal together for it too and that for my financial situation it may not be in the cards, besides my 5200 gets a ton of time more than any other system I have ever owned and that spans almost 40 years of owning one.

Sounds like a smart decision @BIGHMW, and excellent advice @jerseystyle. They say that you should have an emergency fund equal to 3-6 months of your regular monthly expenses. It's none of my business whatsoever, but if you don't have at least a couple of months' worth set back, you should do as jerseystyle suggested, especially during these uncertain times.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that I bought one of 800_Rocks 800XLs and it was in pretty much mint condition, much nicer than I anticipated.  In fact the plastic on the metal cartridge opening was still intact.  Great guy to deal with, fast shipping, and very well packed.  

The 800XL was my first computer ever and I've been looking for one for over a year and could not be happier with the one I bought.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...