IGNORED

Auctionzip.com

9640News

There is a ton of electronics going up for auction this Friday at:

Items For Sale At Auction - Computer, electronics, and vacuum tubes auction in Wintersville, OH (auctionzip.com)

Look at lot 445, and then look at lot 444 which will allow you to see part of 445 that includes a TI-99/4A.  I don't see where they have any shipping of items.  Wintersville, OH looks to be up near Pittsburg.

There may be other collectible items of interest.

Beery

• Like 1

First, they need to take one of the cameras from the auction and take better photos!  Really hard to read some of the labels on items.  This is 2022, right?

Ok, so there is a *lot* of stuff in that auction and I can only say I'm glad I don't live anywhere near that place!

Besides lot #445 with the 99/4A, Atari 800XL, lots of XL carts, and a dedicated Atari Video Pinball, there are some other lots that would be of interest to AtariAge types:

Lot #312: Mac SE (looks like) with two printers, and what looks like a Mac IIsi

Lot #533: Atari 400, Atari 800, thermal printer

Lot #534: PS2, multiple generations of Xbox (at least 4), Original NES with 4x controllers, one unidentified console (looks like an Atari 7800, but not quite)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 9640News said:

Look at lot 445, and then look at lot 444 which will allow you to see part of 445 that includes a TI-99/4A.

In lot 445, with the TI and Atari stuff, is also what looks like a Commodore 1650 or compatible modem.  The centerpiece of the Atari collection there is the Video Pinball machine.  Though I am curious what that ICD cartridge is in the front.

• Like 1

Click auction listing (or below) for details. Nope, doesn't look like they ship, though other auctions shown on AuctionZip do.

https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3713737.html

312 - Vintage Apple items (see desc) Vintage Apple (1) Macintosh SE/30 (1) Macintosh LC III (2) printers

445 - Vintage Atari & Texas Instruments consoles Vintage Atari 800XL, Atari C-380 Video Pinball, Texas Instruments TI-994A gaming consoles along with gaming cartridges, joysticks, manuals etc.

533 - Vintage Atari 820, Atari 400, Atari 800 Vintage Atari 820, Atari 400, Atari 800

534 - XBOX, Playstation Console lot w/ NES, accessories XBOX, Playstation Console lot with NintendoEntertaiment System, and accessories

Ooooh Used AA Batteries!!

BattsBabyBatts.jpg.b9add77b870d533267c91c45cb60d9cf.jpg

Road Trip WooHoo!!

RoadChip.thumb.jpg.0a879b62c0e11544f366ec0c60254d95.jpg

455 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

456 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

457 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

Sure to become an AtariAge Collectible, PM me to buy!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ed in SoDak said:

455 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

456 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

457 - Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300 Bucket of AA batteries slightly used over 300

Sure to become an AtariAge Collectible, PM me to buy!

I was keeping my old AA batteries for a while, too.  Most of the alkaline batteries still hold enough of a charge to be extracted by an L/C circuit which essentially pumps the rest of the power out into whatever use you want, light LED lighting.  I built a circuit to use this to charge NiMH batteries, but it just takes too much effort for the little bit of return.  At least until TEOTWAWKI.

• 2 months later...

PEBox in Pittsburg, PA Auction Find & Bid On Lot# 389 - TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 99/4 PERIPH - Now For Sale At Auction (auctionzip.com)

Another auction in Berkeley Springs, WV for a Texas Instruments computer.  No details or photo for it.  It is at Public Auction Sale: Gold, Antique & Modern Furniture, Longaberger - Berkeley Springs, WV (auctionzip.com)