IGNORED

Junk sale: 3DO games, PC-FXGA (DOS/V), 3DO Blaster, DPRK cartoons, Apple IIe Card, et Cetera

DeathAdderSF

I have a bunch of junk up for sale on ePay. Check it out if you want to give me monie$, or if you just want to read my lazy item descriptions and peep my sub-amateur product photos...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=brando-65c02&_sop=1m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=

Items (as of this post) currently include...

Eight 3DO games

PC-FXGA (DOS/V) [!]

3DO Blaster [!!]

Variable Geo for DOS (rare Taiwan release!) [!!!] = boobies! ? 

DPRK cartoons ❤️

Apple IIe Card

GS-RAM card for Apple IIgs

Apple IIgs power supply (yawn)

Orpheus I ISA sound card

MK8330 ISA sound card

Miracle Systems QXL Card ISA card

Atlona CDM-660 PAL to NTSC converter

Pro AudioSpectrum 16 for Mac PDS

Mockingboard D for Apple IIc

...and some other stuff I'm really, honestly, not motivated to list here. Sorry, folks, you'll just have to click the link above (ooh, HYPE!).

Also please note most of these auctions are about to end (starting from 4 hours from now - 1 day from now), so be quick or be dead (ooh, EXTRA HYPE!!).

Also also: Before anyone asks, "Why are you trying to get so much for the 3DO Blaster, you rotten cheat?!" (Which someone probably still will ask, since nobody actually reads anything anymore.)

My answer is simple: "This stuff's only worth what someone's willing to pay for it." (And I'm hoping someone'll pay a bundle for this octopus monster of a product!)

Kthx.

Edited by DeathAdderSF
Added stupid emoticon. Moved Variable Geo up the list 'cuz sex sells (hopefully!).
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elmer said:

Wow, a PC-FXGA DOS/V ... those are "Holy Grail" in certain very, very, very, small circles! ;-)

I imagine. Too bad more of those small circle folks didn't bid the thing up higher. My children need wine.

Not much you can actually do with the PC-FXGA though, unless you really like skeevy adult anime "games." Or actually intend to develop a game or tech demo... which no one does.

• Like 1

I'm a little different because I'm a "collect to use" kind of guy, not "collect to have." When I bought all these "console / computer on a card" gizmos, it was because I found them fascinating and wanted to have a go. But out of all of them, the only ones that held my interest were the Trackstar series (Apple II clone on a PC ISA card). I'm obsessed with those, and use my Trackstar Plus often. So those stay.

Everything else? Well, after loaning some of my "OMG SUPER RARE LQQK!" stuffs to LGR so he could make some vids, I knew I wasn't going to use any of it anymore. So, on to ePay it went. Good riddance. If I'm not using it, there's no point in keeping it. I don't want to look at it, I don't want to trip over it, I'd rather have the ca$h.

*shrugs* But that's just my point of view. I'm not here to judge.

3 hours ago, Keatah said:

"small circles" tells me it's rarity being created in my(your) head.

The PC-FXGA ISA card actually seems to be quite rare. According to my research, NEC made far, far fewer of these than they did the PC-98 model. And that wasn't for "hype" or anything, it was because the western PCs were just starting to get some real market share in Japan, after many years of the market being dominated by their own domestic machines.

But, yeah. No one really seemed to care that I was selling mine. Rarity doesn't necessarily create demand, even when it's a "CIB" kit from Japan that never shows up for sale in the west.

The important thing is: I sold it. It's gone. And that is worthy of a disco dance celebration. ☺️

Edited by DeathAdderSF
  • Like 1

My 3DO Blaster is up for bidding now, as I was too impatient to wait for some insane collector type to SHOW ME THE MONEY! via a sky high offer.

Creative 3DO Blaster - ISA card for PC - includes all cables + CR-563-B CD-ROM

So if you've always wanted to own one of these bloated octopus monsters, please feel welcome to bid it up to high heaven, thus satisfying my greed for the big, big, big money. 🤑