IGNORED

Fresh off the scanner...!

Blackjax

Well, I said I'd have these up a whole lot earlier, but here's a bunch of scans that I promised.

Now, I left all of these in raw (read: huge) size, so you guys can scale em to your needs. Feel free to put up the poster I put up on the message board as well.

Centepede Manual:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Motor Psycho Box:

Front

Back

More to come!

[ 05-22-2001: Message edited by: Blackjax ]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Blackjax!

Sorry for the long delay in responding to this, it wasn't my intention to let this slip through the cracks. I have put the MotorPsycho manual online, which you can spy here:

7800 MotorPsycho Box

As for the Centipede manual, as I was working on your images I realized that I had already scanned a Centipede manual. Turns out it wasn't toggled On in the database, and thus wasn't visible on the site. So I've fixed that and you can view the Centipede manual here:

7800 Centipede Manual

The manual you sent me differs from mine in that the cover page is colored differently. There may be other differences as well, but I haven't looked more closely at them. At some point we'll figure out a good way to present manual variations and when we do, I'll use your Centipede scan (so it wasn't for naught!)

Thanks again for the scans!

..Al