IGNORED

WTB: PSP games

guitarmas

Hey guys,

I'm starting to collect for the PSP. I just think it will a cool system to collect for. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the games don't seem outrageously expensive. I just think it's cool to have a portable system with PS2 like graphics. Hit me up if you have some complete PSP games that you don't mind letting go.

So far I have:

Wipeout Pure

Gladius Collection

Madden 11.

I'm not a hoarder or anything but it would be nice to develop a small but growing collection for it.

Thanks!

This thread made me pull out my old PSP out. I was trying to put the battery in and realized it wouldn't fit. Then I realized it said "Nokia" on it. So I finally found my PSP battery from Sony and it's charging right now. I haven't used it for a few years so it took a while for the charging light to turn on.

That said, I like games beginning with L for some reason. Little Big Planet, LocoRoco, Lumines. I actually got somewhere playing Pac-Man World Rally. It's not a Pac-Man game, it's a kart-racing game using the characters from Pac-Man.

• Thanks 1

I am not unhappy with my clear replacement shells but I’m not thrilled with them either. I just wish the Sony ones weren’t so prone to breaking. That said, the shell is only there to protect the disc and it doesn’t need to be especially sturdy. I have a couple I just taped with Scotch tape 😬

• 5 weeks later...

Ive got 5 UMD games leftover from my PSP.  I found these after selling my PSP and games a few years ago so I have no way to test them, however they are in good shape and all the PSP games I tested before worked.  Very little gameplay on these.  

The titles I have are:

• MX vs ATV on the Edge
  • MLB The Show
  • MLB 2K8
  • Daxter
  • Family Guy The Freakin Sweet Collection

There is a small chance I have a box or 2 as I had leftover PSP boxes for games I couldnt find.

If interested Id sell all 5 for $20 shipped (Paypal F&F, skipping transaction fees) - figure any sort of shipping nowadays will be $7+ via USPS within the US.