IGNORED

Welcome to the updated forum! Please read!

Albert

6 minutes ago, fabrice montupet said:

For example, you can find the problem on some posts in this page:

I see what you're talking about, thanks for the link to that thread. I'm going to have to point that one to Invision to see if they can discern what's going on there.

..Al

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

Will you replace the "Deflection by IPSFocus" thing at the top of each page with the AtariAge logo? "

I've updated that, thanks.  I don't remember if I created a graphic logo for that, I'll take a look.

7 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

I also noticed that all blog entries now need a category.

Is this good or bad?  :D

..Al

So many emails, and yet it doesn't appear that Tom Hanks is using AtariAge (or maybe he is, under pseudonym).

youve got mail 90s GIF

Edit: By the way, if anyone is too impatient to wait for Albert to increase the font size, you can do so with yet another CSS hack (I'm using Firefox, so the exact method may differ).

@-moz-document domain(atariage.com) {
        /* Increases the default font size from 13.3 to 16px on any text not specifically formatted to a particular size */
		.cPost_contentWrap p {
				font-size: 16px !important;
		}

/* Adds the post number after the post, for those who like numbers */
		.ipsComment_content::after {
				content: attr(data-commentid);
		}
}

Edited by carlsson

4 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

Did clubs get moved?

No, there is a link for the Clubs near the top of the page, to the right of the "Forums" link.

No option to delete a attachment.

There should be a black circle with a white "x" to the right of the attachment in the "UPLOADED FILES" area after you upload attachments.  However, you need the ability to edit a post in order to also edit the attachments.

and no sign in options for MySpace or TikTok

:ponder:

..Al

2 minutes ago, Random Terrain said:

On my PC, I hold down the Ctrl key and move the scroll wheel on my mouse. 

Yeah, that generally works too. Most browsers have some kind of options, and in iOS/iPad OS, you can define default font sizes in the Accessibility settings page, but those can be overridden in Safari directly if you want.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Albert said:

No, there is a link for the Clubs near the top of the page, to the right of the "Forums" link.

There should be a black circle with a white "x" to the right of the attachment in the "UPLOADED FILES" area after you upload attachments.  However, you need the ability to edit a post in order to also edit the attachments.

:ponder:

..Al

Ok, thanks for the info.
I'm not seeing the long list of clubs.
Maybe i have to sign in again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

Who's Online  -  80 Members, 10 Anonymous, 157 Guests (See full list) is a bit hard to see.  🔎

Yes, this will be fixed, there are a few other boxes where this is the same.  I am working on a giant list of changes to send to the theme designer, and I'm about done, so I will hand that over to him soon.

6 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

and it looks like i can no longer see what other peeps are reading when i hover over username.   🕵️

Just shows online now.

That's a good thing.  :)

..Al

48 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

I'm not seeing the long list of clubs.
Maybe i have to sign in again.

No, I removed that from the front page, it was just far too long and not really necessary.  If you go to the Clubs page, you can click on the icon to view the Clubs as a list, which is a more condensed view of what was on the front page.

..Al

I've seen a couple people mention the dark theme but I am not seeing how you enable it.  Am I just missing it?

Edit- Yep, I was missing it.  I see it is at the bottom under "Theme".  I was focusing on the top right menu.

Edited by Toth

10 hours ago, Gemintronic said:

It is a bit to clump together dark themes and bigger font.  Are you limited to 3 themes?

No, I don't think there's a limit to how many themes you can install.  However, they are not free, and usually come with an annual or bi-annual license fee if you want to get updates.  So the more third-party themes you have, the more you're going to be spending on them.  I'm not adverse to purchasing and installing a few more themes, but they'd need to be unique versus what's already installed..

..Al

• Like 1