IGNORED

Abacus Forth/MT Floppy Backup Problems

Hey there everyone, I was finally able to get to a project that I have been looking forward to for awhile.  Some time ago I was able to find a copy of sealed copy of Forth/MT for a reasonable price and since it does not appear to have been dumped  I decided to pick it up.  Unfortunately when I tried to run it my TT the disk would not read at all.

Much more recently I was able to pick up a kryoflux and have been able to successfully make a flux image, with witch I was able to make an .stx image with Aufit.  Upon trying the stx image on Hatari 2.40, I was unable to get it to run.  I would click on the A drive, and while I would get the busy bee for a few seconds and then nothing.  No errors no nothing, I am unable to even get a directory list.  Just to make sure I made a flux image with another floppy drive with the same results.

Now, while reading the manual I came across a line that states "The disk has about 220kb source text that TOS can't recognize"  Now this of course wouldn't matter for the flux image, would converting from flux to stx possibly mess things up?

Down below are the relevant part of the manual as well as my flux dump of the disk.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

forth image.jpg

forth_mt.7z