IGNORED

Help me get rid of 3 CRTs - DFW, Texas area

wongojack

I have 3 displays that I want to get rid of. $50 (or best offer) takes all 3 and the TV stand for the big Samsung. All work, and they have been stored inside for years and are (relatively) dust free. I've even moved them to the garage, so all you have to do is drive here and load up in the driveway. I am in Dallas near intersection of Marsh and Forest. I will help load.

1) 30' Samsung HD CRT - TX-R3079WH
Very heavy & has every input you'd want on a CRT, but is HD and not so great for older consoles etc. Has after-market remote

2) 20' Sony Trinitron Flat CRT - KV-20FS12
Easy to move by yourself, but it only has RF and Composite inputs. No remote

3) 20' Emerson Flat CRT - CR202EM8
Easy to move and even has handles. It has RF, Composite, and S-Video. Has original remote

image.thumb.jpeg.23cd7df9a376471376b3206cbbd5c5c4.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.b52702e9dfef80450f9c95e8c39c4bb6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.864e8bc14c11aa3f9ad0a74fdcd3ee98.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2525f8bc583590206e81aa983282896c.jpeg

2 hours ago, H454 said:

Remote part # for the SONY TV

rm-y173

If I lived in the area, I would be all over this.

That SAMSUNG is pretty feature packed.

Thanks for the bump.  Samsung also works great with the Collectorvision Phoenix for those who care about such things.

Another free bump (especially for that Emerson 20" flat screen w/built in handles)........these early 2000 TV's are simply gems for quality of picture, portable yet big enough screen for gaming, and those two handles that just make moving the baby a hell of a lot easier!!!

While I am grateful to have spent some extended time in my life in the Dallas/Fort Worth area I can truly say that I only miss Whataburger, Billy Bob's and the Central Time Zone.  All those prime time shows and games starting at 8:00pm (instead of 9:00pm on the east coast) was a nice thing. 

But that freaking heat.......you can keep it.

• Haha 2